HO-HO-HOME ALONE

X. HO-HO-HOME ALONE

 HO-HO-HOME ALONE

        The Black twins were famous for breaking rules and pranking people, well, that and their leather jackets, they could never be seen without one, they were also known for their ability to seem emotionless  and at times of crisis, they would ...

breaking rules and pranking people, well, that and their leather jackets, they could never be seen without one, they were also known for their ability to seem emotionless and at times of crisis, they would always stay cool.

       But somewhere between the first two
years in Hogwarts, Sirius changed, he got the bestest friends anyone could ask for, he could share things with them, he could cry, he could even talk about his family with them without getting the feeling of being judged.

      He trusts the boys with his life.

      And as for Sirine, well she was a little
different in that matter, though she did trust the girls with her life, she couldn't bring herself to share things that bothered her ever, they found out about her family when in second year Sirine had rushed up to her dorm to open the howler her mother had given, it had brought her to tears and her mother had restricted her from coming home during Christmas.

       That was the Christmas Sirene had
spent with the McKinnons, and it was without a doubt the best Christmas she'd spent, ever.

      That was also the Christmas Sirius
Black had spent with the Marauders at James' house.

      Christmas at the Black family, though,
was anything but the home-y Christmas the Black twins had experienced during their second year, the Mckinnons and the Potters had spent their day inside their house, opening gifts in the morning, watching movies, and then had an amazing home-made meal at night.

        The Black family on the other hand,
was in total contrast to the other families, sure they had their fair share of presents, but that was about it. The night before Christmas was when the house elves would start preparing for the meals, decorating the house, washing dishes and cleaning every nook of the house to the point of perfection.

       It was quite surprising when the Black
siblings woke up to the quietest the house had ever been during Christmas time in almost a decade.