MISCOMMUNICATION PROBLEMS

XXVIII. MISCOMMUNICATION PROBLEMS

 MISCOMMUNICATION PROBLEMS

     Sirene Black was miserable, and angry and she was stuck in a hospital bed, so, it's not really surprising that all the stuff she thought of yesterday went out of the window when Sirius failed to arrive in the hospital wing

Sirene Black was miserable, and angry and she was stuck in a hospital bed, so, it's not really surprising that all the stuff she thought of yesterday went out of the window when Sirius failed to arrive in the hospital wing. Seriously, not even for a second, even his stupid girlfriend came to check up on her.

    "I'm going to kill him" Lily said angrily pacing the hospital bed, "Who does he think he is, ruining my date like that?"

    "Lily" Sirene said with a sigh, "It's James, what did you expect?"

     "I know!" Lily said with a groan, "It's like everytime I think he's getting tolerable, he goes ahead and then does something crazy!"

     "Do you not want him to do something crazy, Lils?" Sirene said taking a sip of her potion that was next to her bedside table and then gagging immediately afterwards at the taste, "You seem more upset about him not being the 'normal James' than him crashing your date" she used her fingers to do quotation marks.

     "I- I don't know" Lily stuttered seeming to be in loss for words, "Oh my bloody godric, what the hell am I doing with my life?"

     "Lily, look at me" Sirene said trying to stop the girl from having a panic attack, "It's fine, deep breaths, come on! In and out"

     "Ok, it's fine" Lily said chuckling before taking deep breaths and putting her hands on her waist, "It'll just pass, it's just a phase"

     "I-" Sirene started looking at the redhead who looked at her expectantly, "Sure" Sirene shrugged and Lily gave her a thankful look.

     "Ooh, I've got to go" Lily said checking her watch, "You'll be ok, right? I'll come check up on you later, bye" Lily rushed over giving Sirene a kiss on her head and a side hug.

    "Ok, I-" Sirene stared at the disappearing figure of her best friend, "Have a great day!"

    Sirene released a sigh before taking a sip of her potion and gagging again, this sure was helping her not focus on everything else but the disgusting taste. Madam Pomfrey came around and then handed her another potion. Great.