HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

XIX. HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

 HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

    There was one thing about Sirene Black, she was extremely stubborn, and once she set her mind into something she would only take a break when she's done

     Right now, that thing was operation Myra. She decided that making Marlene go out with Lyra would be the next crucial part of the plan.

     "Ok, so if no one goes out with her she'll have to go out with Lyra, right?" Sirius asked in a hushed voice, putting his feet up on Remus's lap, "I mean she has to!"

    "That would be cruel" Remus said pushing off Sirius's legs. They were all sat in the common room, James, Sirius, Remus and Sirene, planning the next phase that is to get them together as not just friends.

    Sirius was finally involved because, well, it wasn't anyone's decision, he just knew too much to be honest.

    "I mean, would it be, though?" Sirene said with a wincing expression looking at Remus who gave her a glare, "I mean just scaring off the guys- ok, fine!"

    "Look, I think we should back off" Remus said, giving up on Sirius who's legs were again on his lap, "Let her handle it herself?"

    "Don't be stupid!" James scoffed, "Marlene is as oblivious as a doorknob, she wouldn't know about it even if it slapped her in the face"

    "Normally I would defend Marlene" Sirene said turning to look at James, "But you're right on this one"

    "I want in" Someone said from behind the couch making Sirene flinch and cover the notepad on the table.

    "Merlin, Lily!" Sirius said clutching his chest, "What?"

     "I want in on the Marlene and Lyra thing you lot are doing" She said rolling her eyes and sitting down next to Sirene on the ground, "I hate being left out, at least do a good job hiding it"

     "Hey!" Sirene protested, "We are doing a good job, you're just too smart for your own good"

     "I'll take it as a compliment"