THERE SHE GOES

XXXXV. THERE SHE GOES

 THERE SHE GOES

     Sirene Black was observant to an almost creepy degree, like she could be looking at someone from the behind and she wouldn't even need to look at their hair to know who they are

     Sirene Black was observant to an almost creepy degree, like she could be looking at someone from the behind and she wouldn't even need to look at their hair to know who they are. She also noticed someone's body language a lot, she noticed how they behaved when they were nervous, sad, happy, etc. but it doesn't take a genius to figure out when your friends are seeing each other.

That was exactly what's happening with Lily and James, they were trying to hide it but so desperately failing. Of course her male friends didn't notice, how could they? She was convinced males are born with half the brains of a female.

Her friends and Sirene watched the 'not couple' (bullshit) make their way to the Great Hall after roaming the corridor with stupid smiles on their faces. Sirius, Remus and Peter watched them with their eyes practically bulging out of their sockets.

     "Is that Lily and James?" Remus said rubbing his eyes.

     "Laughing together?" Sirius added.

     "Without Lily slapping him?" Peter asked as he watched them walk in, but then stop at a table to confiscate some joke item.

     "No" Sirene said with a sarcastic tone, "It's Anakin and Padme"

     The boys blinked at her not getting a word of what she said. Sirene hit them on the head with rolled up newspaper making them spring back in surprise.

     "How thick are you?!" Sirene exclaimed gaining the attention of a few Gryffindors who looked at her for a moment before going along their day, "News flash — they're going out!"

     "Lily and James?" Sirius snorted at her, "Nahhh"

     "James probably held her down or something" Peter said, "There's no way Lily would go out with him"

     "No" Remus said his mouth forming a small 'o', "I think she might be right"

     "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock" Sirene rolled her eyes at the oblivious boys, "Practically the whole school — except you guys — noticed"