H-OW-LERS AND CHOCOLATES

XVIII. HOWLERS AND CHOCOLATES

 HOWLERS AND CHOCOLATES

     Yeah, remember when Sirene got hit right in the chest with a bludger? And then fainted? Turns out a chaser had actually been the one to hit her, and after that Sirius kinda started a fight and then James may have participated in the fight too...

     Yeah, remember when Sirene got hit right in the chest with a bludger? And then fainted? Turns out a chaser had actually been the one to hit her, and after that Sirius kinda started a fight and then James may have participated in the fight too, and Marlene may have punched the chaser right in the face.

     So, yeah...

     That's why eight beds of the hospital wings are taken up, four of them have Marlene, James, Sirius and Sirene and the other four are the ones occupied by Slytherin team members.

     "...my eyes" Sirene said putting her hand on her eyes when the light was shining through and hitting her face, she felt a sharp pain around her rips and abdomen right after doing that, "Ow, my ribs!"

     "Bloody hell, be quiet!" She heard a voice groan from the bed next to her.

     Sirene recognized the voice to be Sirius's and asked, "What are you doing here?"

     "More like we" Marlene said from the other side of Sirene, "We got into a fight"

     "About what?" Sirene frowned, "It's fine I just got hit-"

     "By a chaser" James said from his bed, "The person who hit you wasn't a beater, she was a chaser"

     "Oh, Godric!" Sirene groaned, "Seriously? They can't even play one game without cheating?"

     "They are right here!" Some Slytherin girl exclaimed from the other side of the room.

     "And they will be here for a long long time if they don't shut up!"

     "Oh, finally you all are awake!" Lauren said walking in with a bag full of what Sirene hoped was food, "I got you this!"

     "Lauren?" Sirene asked with her brows furrowed, "What are you doing here? Isn't this out of visiting hours?"

     "Yeah, but I'm Madam Pomfrey's niece so I have advantages" Lauren shrugged, setting up the table for everyone on their bed.

     "I hope you know" Marlene said with her mouth full of toast, "That I'll love you forever for this!"