SECRET SPELLS

XXIII. SECRET SPELLS

 SECRET SPELLS

    Sirene Black had a secret, the past month she hadn't been talking that much, she hadn't been eating that much, she practically lived off of smoothies and juices, her friends thought that she was in one of her 'moods' until they got seriously c...

Sirene Black had a secret, the past month she hadn't been talking that much, she hadn't been eating that much, she practically lived off of smoothies and juices, her friends thought that she was in one of her 'moods' until they got seriously concerned and told her maybe she should seek counseling.

Well, little did they know, that bitch had a leaf in her mouth she couldn't remove, she'd charmed for it to stick to her mouth more than it regularly would but at the end of the day it was still a leaf, and she didn't know how reliable the spell was so she didn't risk it.

You might be thinking, hey, didn't she say the idea of becoming an unregistered animangus is completely stupid and risky? And you'd be right, it was all of those things, but after finding out about that there'd be more dangers than she'd anticipated, she simply couldn't go and let her fiends do it alone.

So, here she is, with the leaf long gone from her mouth for around seven days, she had gotten so used to staying silent and not eating that the thought of eating made her feel disgusted but even if it didn't she wouldn't eat today, instead she stared longingly at the food in front of her and Marlene who continued to shove it down her throat, receiving a few chuckles from Lyra who was still getting used to Marlene's intense passion for food, a few warnings from Lily to slow down and a few tomatoes from Alice's plate since she hated them, and Marlene loved them.

"Hey, Si" Lily said with a soft voice, "Don't you want to eat? You haven't been eating enough these days"

"Or at all" Marlene finished, "I don't know how you do it, I couldn't"

"I'm fine" Sirene said, trying to not speak with a lisp that she'd gotten after keeping that leaf in her mouth for so long, she got up with a nod, "I'll meet you guys in the dorm, I'm feeling sleepy"

With that she made her way to the Gryffindor common room, her face bearing the same bored expression that seemed to always be there whenever she wasn't with her friends. She walked past a few students before she heard something coming from the broom closet, she leaned a bit closer and then quickly regretted doing that, shuddering to herself and continuing to walk.