'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN

XXXVI. 'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN

 'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN

      Sirene Black had a tradition, as you call it, and it was to plan the scariest prank she could on Halloween

Sirene Black had a tradition, as you call it, and it was to plan the scariest prank she could on Halloween. Of course, her friends had started becoming hyper aware of their surroundings around that time so she just stopped pranking them, instead she terrorized kids.

      It was fun.

      But somehow it seemed like everyone had made a collective decision to prank the 'newbies' of the friend group, a.k.a Lauren, Neveah, Lyra and of course - Andrew Rosier.

      "Ok, it can't be too crazy" Alice said as she flipped through the prank book, "We don't want to get expelled or anything like that"

       "Relax" Lily said skimming through a few pages herself, "No one's going to catch us, especially with me in the group"

       "I think we broke her" Sirene said to Marlene with a snort who just shrugged in return, "No matter how many times you say it, I'm just never going to get used to you breaking the rules, Lils"

      "Well, you should" Lily said with a smirk, "Because I dont think I'm going back"

      "I find that weirdly attractive" Marlene said looking at Lily who gave her a glare, "What?I'm just stating the truth!"

       "You have a girlfriend, McKinnon" Sirene said rolling her eyes, "Aren't you supposed to be in your 'my heart only beats for her and my eyes can't seem to find anything more interesting to look at but her' phase?"

      "I'm just being realistic" Marlene shrugged, "Anyone who says they don't find other people attractive while dating someone is clearly lying"

       "I think we're sidetracking a bit" Lily said sitting down on the bed next to Sirene, "What's something we can do that's nightmare fuel but doesn't scar them for their whole life?"

      "I don't think you can have one without the other" Sirene said furrowing her brows as Lily said, "Scarring them for their whole life it is!"