EPILOGUE #2

EPILOGUE #2

     It was the night of Halloween, everyone was in their house waiting for kids to come trick or treating only so they could pretend they weren't at home

     It was the night of Halloween, everyone was in their house waiting for kids to come trick or treating only so they could pretend they weren't at home. Sirene Black and her now husband(!) Andrew Rosier were busy with a one year old floating away on her broom.

     "I'll kill him!" Sirene said frustratedly trying to get a hold of little Regan floating around, "Let me get a hold of him and I will"

     "Relax, Ren" Andrew said chuckling as he grabbed his camera, "It's gonna be fine, she's just a few feet above the ground — besides, her grip is to tight she won't fall"

     "You don't know that!" Sirene said quickly taking Regan into her arms, tucking her hair back, "She could get hurt"

     "Right" Andrew rolled his eyes, moving forward to grab his daughter, "You, little miss, are going to be a natural at Quidditch"

     "Just like her mother" Sirene said with a smug grin, Andrew raised his eyebrows at her, "And her father...I guess"

     Andrew shook his head before setting Regan down in her small bed, he kissed her forehead lightly and then joined his wife(!) in the living room. The pair had gotten married when they were twenty, soon after Sirene found out she was pregnant.

     Sirius was the best man, of course, but Sirene never did find out whether it was because Andrew wanted him to be or because Sirius threatened him.

     They lived in the house Sirene had bought when she was just seventeen to live with the rest of her friends. Sadly, one of them wasn't with them anymore — Marlene McKinnon died in a brave battle between her and a few deatheaters.

     Sirene and rest were crushed, and then Sirene lost her brother. The pain was unbearable it was so bad that even Andrew couldn't cheer her up. Neveah left Sirius after their daughter — Lorelei Black — was born, because she wasn't ready to be a mother and settle down.

     In the middle of it all came Regan, she was honestly the light Sirene needed.

    Sirene smiled softly at her daughter before her attention was brought to the doorbell that rang three times and then once more, indicating it was one of the order members. Sirene shut her daughter's room's door and then made her way towards the main door with her wand in her hand, as she took a look from the peephole, she saw no one.