HEY SISTER SOUL SISTER

XXX. HEY SISTER SOUL SISTER

 HEY SISTER SOUL SISTER

     Sirene was usually good with kids, I mean she wasn't exactly good, but she was ok

     Sirene was usually good with kids, I mean she wasn't exactly good, but she was ok. No, that was just a lie, she hated those little demons, they run around and ruin everything! Seriously, once she was babysitting a cousin of hers and somehow she ended up waking up to her room looking like it got hit by a super storm and the kid peacefully sleeping on the bean bag.

    She wouldn't say that was the reason she started hating kids, but that was exactly the reason she started hating kids. I mean you could literally leave them with a single pencil and paper and somehow they'll get themself into some kind of safety hazard.

    She didn't even like babies, I mean sure they were cute to look at, but the prospect of popping one literally scarred her for life, oh and one time a baby puked on her favorite lacy shirt, and she still hasn't forgiven it for that. Little fucker clearly had no style, otherwise he wouldn't have puked on that exact shirt, would've waited till she was in an ugly jumper or something.

    If you're wondering where all this children talk is coming from, that's because Sirene is sitting right now with an eleven year old version of Marlene right beside her who was staring at everything wide eyed.

    "When is Mar coming?" Claudia asked the teenager who was busy eating her soup and ignoring the child.

    "I'm sure she'll be down in a minute or something" Sirene said to the kid who nodded before waving to one of the first years who looked at her in awe because she was sitting down right next to 'wicked witch' herself.

     "Do you not have any other friends?" Claudia asked Sirene who choked on her soup looking at the kid who gave her the innocent doe eyes all kids do.

    "Erm, I do" Sirene said nodding at the kid, "Yet somehow I'm all alone in the Great Hall, during breakfast"

    "Why didn't you just wait for them to come down with you?" Claudia asked playing with the toast and eggs on her plate.