SO IT GOES

A/N - for being a dumbass purposes, the dialogues wont be completely accurate according to the time period in the story, because im just a teenager and i have no idea about the 60s, like literally no thoughts, head empty kinda deal so yeah, keep that in mind as u read on.

IV. SO IT GOES

 SO IT GOES

Time skip-1974(fourth year)

Time skip-
1974(fourth year)

        "LILY! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" The loud scream of none other than our Sirene Black rang throughout the Gryffindor common room, barely phasing anyone as they went along their day like nothing was happening because to be honest, they'd just gotten used to it at this point.

         Every morning, Lily would try to wake up Sirene, making her throw either 1- a temper tantrum or 2- a pillow at Lily's face, and every morning Lily would come up with interesting ways of waking up Sirene, it had become a tradition almost.

        Keyword being - almost, as both of them caused just as much of a chaos every time.

         This morning was no different, after Sirene threw a lamp at Lily, that barely missed her, Lily decided she wasn't going to have it anymore and sat on Sirene's chest after putting a pillow on her face.

        Not her brightest moment.

         Alice shook her head as the two teenagers went running out of the dorm room, she was left yet again with the task of waking Marlene McKinnon, who laid unbothered on her bed, dreaming.

       "Hey, Mar look - chocolate frogs!"

⚕️

       Christmas break at Hogwarts was nearing, the land covered in snow hiding the green grass beneath it, snowflakes falling down - windows showing a view of the outside, the lake was so frozen people could ice skate on it, if they wanted to.

       Everyone was down at the breakfast, including Alice and Marlene who were eating, Sirius and James who seemed to be busy with their noses deep into a textbook that was ever so suspicious and Peter who was taking notes.