《SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 1.BACK TO THE PAST 》

SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 1. BACK TO THE PAST.

 BACK TO THE PAST

    An eerie silence covered the building called Grimmauld Place, the kids were up in their rooms it was about 12:30 am, Sirius Black was secretly planning to run away to his best friend's house for the summer and Sirene Black slept on her bed obl...

An eerie silence covered the building called Grimmauld Place, the kids were up in their rooms it was about 12:30 am, Sirius Black was secretly planning to run away to his best friend's house for the summer and Sirene Black slept on her bed oblivious to the situation. Regulus Black was up writing in his diary, he was troubled as he'd come across Sirius's plan and was torn between the choices of telling his mother or protecting his brother.

Walburga Black sat in front of the fireplace staring the at the flames hungrily swallowing the wood pieces, she slowly traced the dark mark on her left arm with a dazed expression.

The Blacks weren't one to show extreme affection, or showcase their family unless it's on party occasions but there has always been one picture that was left on the fireplace mantle.

It was all three of the kids playing together, Sirene was pulling on Sirius's hair as he pulled on Regulus's making him cry. She still remembered the day she saw them for the first time very well, it was almost like she went back in time just to experience it.

"Would you like to hold them, Mrs. Black?" The healer said, carrying two babies in her arms, "It's advised to hold the babies so you can gain their trust, and they can feel a connection with you"

Walburga Black looked at the two babies in front of her, one was wrapped in a blue blanket and the other in pink, they were identical, of course, but Walburga could tell the difference, she could look at the babies and say that the boy had a freckle on his nose and the girl right by the side of her face. She knew them.

"Yes, I would" Walburga said, holding out her hands where the healer put the two babies down, "Hello, darlings, I'm your mother" Walburga said to the kids, her eyes glistening with tears as she stared at the two children in front of them. They were her kids. She was their mother. What did she do to deserve such joy?

"Do you know what you're going to name them?" The healer asked Walburga who stared at the babies for a moment.

"Sirius and Sirene"