THE AFTERMATH

XXIV. THE AFTERMATH

 THE AFTERMATH

    Sirene Black was exhausted, she felt like her clothes were sticking to her skin, she felt a burning sensation in her body and she barely remembers anything from what happened last night, but she knew that she'd succeeded otherwise she wouldn't...

Sirene Black was exhausted, she felt like her clothes were sticking to her skin, she felt a burning sensation in her body and she barely remembers anything from what happened last night, but she knew that she'd succeeded otherwise she wouldn't be back in her human form right now, getting up from the ground of shrieking shack, she shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair to get rid of anything that must be stuck there.

She found Remus there, in a corner curled into a ball with a blanket draped on him which must be one of the boy's doings, she looked around to see Peter in the corner leaning on the wall as he slept with his mouth open, loud snores coming out of it.

James and Sirius were practically laying on top of each other, though it didn't look very comfortable. She noticed that Sirius's drool was leaking on James's shirt as he laid on his stomach.

She stood over them with her hands on her hips, releasing a sigh before kicking Sirius slightly so he rolls off James with a grunt.

"Go away" He groaned burying his head in his arms before starting to sleep again.

"Siri, wake up" Sirene whispered leaning down in front of him, "We have to get Remus to the hospital wing to get his wounds healed"

"Ok" He said sadly before peeking his head slowly out of his arms, "I'm up"

"Wake up James and Peter, I'll wake Remus" Sirene said to Sirius who nodded, clearly still not functioning properly because of waking up.

She walked up to Remus before she realized he's probably naked and then turned around to tell Sirius to do it instead.

"James?" Sirene said, shaking him slightly, and when she got no reaction she just pinched his nose until he woke up gasping for breath.

"Bloody hell, Si!" He exclaimed angrily looking at Sirene who gave him a bored expression, "Could've woken me up nicely"

"You sleep like you're in a coma" Sirene said with a huff, "Someone literally wouldn't know if you're dead"

"All I hear is excuses" James rolled his eyes before getting up and wiping the dust off his clothes, "You're just jamesphobic"