59

Good to see there are some Dutchies out here!

This part might be a bit short, I'm gonna write it in secret during work. (NL is in lockdown again so the restaurant is takeaway now)
Not sure about the layout since I will be writing this on my phone...

-----------

"Good morning sunshine" yoongi said, softly laughing at his girlfriend's tired face. Immediately her eyes opened wider.

"You're still home?!" Completely forgotten about her tiredness Melody jumped towards her boyfriend and hugged him.

"Yeah, they are fixing the studio, so we have today off." Yoongi answered softly; trying not to scream in the girl's ear.

"Why didn't you tell me so sooner?!" It was clear melody was ecstatic being able to finally spend some more time with her boyfriend. And other friends ofcourse.

"I only just found out. Also, if I had known this was how you were going to react, I would've still kept it a surprise." Yoongi had been scared that the time apart and Melody's chances of meeting new people might have strained their relationship. He was glad to see this wasnt the case.

The two kept their embrace until Melody's stomach decided to break the silence with loud rumbling noises.

Melody looked embarrassed as Yoongi chuckled.
"Seokjin made french toast, go have some, I'll be in Hoseok's room."

Melody nodded and after giving her boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek she headed off to the kitchen area to find this promised glorious breakfast.

"Aha, the little miss is awake too." A voice said from the corner of the room. Melody turned around to look at the age-mate who was smiling at her.

"Who are you calling little?" Melody asked offended. She walked up to the boy standing on her tippy-toes only to reach his shoulder.

Jungkook laughed at the sight.

"Are you sure you are a cat? A mouse would suit you better." He tapped the top of her head as a friendly gesture whilst still using it to point out her height.

"A mouse?! How dare you! I would never be one of those smug creatures! Those... those... those food stealing thieves!"

Whilst melody was ranting about how treacherous mice were and how they could not be trusted, Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the waterfall of horrible insults. He clearly had chosen the right animal to get under her skin.

" and how dare you call me a mouse? Mr Bunny looking face?" Melody finished her rant.

"What is going on here?" Namjoon asked, coming over to see if a real argument was going on.

"He called me a mouse!" Melody said, pointing accusingly at the boy in front of her.

"She called me a bunny!" Jungkook said on his turn, trying to keep  a straight face whilst re-enacting Melody's movements.

Namjoon looked at the two for a second and sighed.
"You, go eat the food Seokjin left for you." He said pointing at Melody. "And you.. The fans call you a bunny too." He said to Jungkook before leaving the room again, head shaking in confusion.

Melody stuck out her tongue before grabbing a piece of toast from the plate left for her.
Jungkook laughed and sprinted out of the room, only for Melody to notice the toast she had grabbed was no longer in her hands.