63

@powerkitten22 and @georginasimonn thank you <3 you guys are too sweet <3

It seems you guys aren't too upset about me tricking you. I hope you will find a new appreciation for Charlie, as she isn't leaving the story any time soon :p

---------------

"She really likes pizza doesn't she?" Namjoon asked smiling when they came home to Melody sleeping on the couch with an empty pizza box on the coffee table.

"You'd almost forget she knows how to cook." Jungkook added, snickering at the sight.

"she doesn't seem to gain any weight though." Seokjin sighed with a tone of jealousy.

Yoongi just stayed silent and cleaned up the box before lifting his girlfriend in his arms and bringing her to his room.

"Please don't make noise tonight. I need sleep." Taehyung muttered sleepily as he walked with Yoongi the longest, entering the room just beside his.

Yoongi chuckled realizing that yes, they had been heard before.

Sleep would not be an issue tonight though as it was already late and everyone was exhausted from the award show they had just been at.

Besides how tired he was, and how his ears still hadn't fully recovered from all the loud noises yet, Yoongi was almost able to forget where he had just been.

Home life and work life were so different to him, even though he shared both with six of the same people. 

Whilst his work-life was filled with energy, loud noises, smiles and camera flashes. Yoongi's home-life was calm, quiet and peaceful. Besides his friends he had a girl he loved very much that somehow made the world make sense to him; an anchor in the storm.

Yoongi looked down at the bringer of peace an joy that he had laid down on his bed as she slowly started to wake up.

"Hey sleepy head- " he whispered after seeing her blink a few times. "- you want to get ready for bed?" Melody nodded tired, still not awake enough to utter words.

----------

Ok, this is a really tiny part, but its better than nothing right? I have to go sleep now since its pretty much the middle of the night. Love you all!