44

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while but I was in a mood. Things are slowly getting better though so here is the next part!

------------

A few days passed in which Melody slowly started acting normal again, being her cheerful self and dancing as much as she could. She had decided to take Bang pd-nim up on his offer and join the trainees in their dance classes. Yoongi had been nervous, but was relieved the moment he saw her come back home with a bright smile on her face.

Melody would talk on and on about her classes and the praise she would get from the teacher whilst she would cuddle up next to Yoongi. Something that had started to become a habit of hers that the boy was all too happy with. More and more did he start feeling like he really was in a relationship. Just.. surrounded by six other guys at all times. Melody hadn't gone back to sleeping next to him just yet, the temptation being too big a risk for her, and so they had very few moments just for the two of them. 

Today was a day just like the others, Bangtan was practicing hard on their current material whilst doing interviews and trying to come up with new material. Melody was at the dance studio with the group of trainees rehearsing the piece of choreography that the rest still hadn't gotten the hang of.

The door opened and the instructor gave them a break to eat and drink a bit before continuing. The others sighed relieved and ran to their bags as Melody just sat down and stretched a bit more in front of the mirror. Suddenly the talking of the others got louder, people even let out startled shrieks. Melody looked up at the door and saw seven very familiar faces.

Melody smiled and waved at them, still holding on to her foot that she was stretching toward. The boys made a small tour around the trainees, offering them each a bottle of juice that they had in a bag that they were carrying.

"Well hello there" Seokjin said being the first to get to the girl, the others being held back a bit longer by the trainees that tried anything to be close to their idols. Melody greeted him back with a smile on her face. She pointed over her shoulders at the rest of her dance class and laughed.

"I guess you guys really are famous huh?" She still couldn't believe the amount of attention the boys got when they were out. It was weird to think of her only friends as superstars.

"How could we not be?" Seokjin asked upset "With looks like mine?" He smiled, framing his face with his thumb and pointer finger.

Melody looked at Seokjin closer, inspecting him like he was a piece of art. 

"Woahhhh, that jawline, those eyes, those shoulders! Are you sure you are real?" She rubbed her eyes to really drive the point home and both of them started laughing.

"You having fun?" Hoseok's voice sounded from behind the girl and a bottle of juice was handed to her over her shoulder. Melody gratefully opened the bottle and took a sip.