15

In the morning six of the boys looked up as two people entered the living room.

"Hyung.." Jimin whispered as his eyes fell on Yoongi who, quite honestly, looked horrible.

Whilst the second oldest had gone to bed the earliest, it looked as if he hadn't slept at all last night. The girl in the black bathrobe seemed to have been through something quite similar. Her red eyes standing out against her blue irises.
The girl tried to signal to them to not even mention it, whilst guiding her companion to the dining table to have his breakfast.

"Try to sleep a bit in the car." She whispered to him. That being the first time most of them heard her voice a few members looked up, but Seokjin took over from her.

"Here, eat this. We will get your stuff ready." He said in his most parental voice as he got ready to make sure Yoongi would have to do the least amount possible today.

One by one the members started getting ready, making sure to also grab Yoongi's stuff in the process.

"I'm sorry hyung.. I never should have asked anything." Jungkook said, clearly feeling guilty.
Yoongi just raised his hand to stop the youngest from going down that rabbit hole.

"This isn't your fault. One day I will tell you guys the story, just-.... be patient." He sighed the last two words, too exhausted to continue this conversation.
The moment Yoongi sat down in the car he followed the advice of his cat and fell asleep. Too tired to see the concerned glances the other members gave eachother.

---------------
I was exhausted, and I was aware of the fact that that was clearly visible.
However I couldnt sleep. I was too concerned with the boy whose room I had infiltrated. After seeing him cry his heart out for most of the night, I couldn't let it go. Even one tear was enough to make my heart break, last night was too much.

That's why I decided to start cleaning again. Starting with the bedroom. The covers were damp from the sweat caused by his nightmares, and the tears that followed. I threw them in the laundry and continued on until I had made sure the room was spotless.

Once my mind was calmed a bit more, I decided I probably needed to be cleaned too... so I grabbed a few of the clothes in the boys closet that I thought would fit me, and I took a nice warm bath.

--------------

When the boys came back they were welcomed by the smell of cleaning agents and a spotless house.
Though Yoongi was still sad and exhausted he couldn't stop the small smile that crept on his face when he opened his bedroom door and  saw the girl sleeping on top of the covers of his bed, dressed in his clothes.

He got cleaned up as quiet as he could and felt a severe pull to fall asleep next to the white haired girl.
The spell got broken when Namjoon called him for dinner. The girl slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw that Yoongi and the others were back home.

"There's dinner, you want to come eat with us?" Yoongi asked quietly. The girl nodded and followed the boy who pulled her to the dining area and into the seat next to his.