61

@cant_be_biased welcome to wattpad! I hope you find what you are looking for here! story and community wise!

@UmmmmYeAh732 BTS motivates me like my mother always wished she could XD they truly show what you can achieve with hard work and a good attitude!

I just uploaded the last part last night and it already has 50 votes! you guys are awesome!

----------

18+ for some of you thirsty people ;P

"O-oppa" was all that would leave Melody's lips. though in her mind many more words were added.

"Oppa, don't stop"

"Oppa, harder"

"Oppa, please do that again"

Her lips were swollen from the kissing session that had happened before they entered the bed. Her eyes were focused on the man on top of her and his beautiful body that disappeared behind her spread legs.

She couldn't remember how long they had been at it or many times they had done it just this night alone. In fact, she seemed to not be able to think of anything but what was going on with their bodies right now.

Yoongi's moans were enchanting, his scent intoxicating, and his body addicting.

Melody could tell by his breaths that he was getting tired, sweat dripping down both of their bodies as Yoongi kept thrusting in, hitting just the right spots making Melody clench around his shaft, trying to increase the amazing feeling even more.

Melody smiled, seeing her chance to overpower her partner and take over. Not only giving him a chance to cool down, but also giving her a chance to truly pleasure him.

She turned them around, ending up on top. smothering Yoongi's and her own moans by pressing her lips upon his. blessing the gods for giving her the ability to use body rolls for another purpose.

Melody had been shy when the night had started. This being the second time for the two of them to be in a bed like this. But slowly she had found what she liked, and what he liked, growing her confidence until she felt daring enough for this take-over.

Melody could feel it, as Yoongi hit all the right spots inside and outside of her body, slowly but surely the shocks started to not only affect her mind, but also the rest of her body. She was close, so close.

"O-o-oppa" she moaned before temporarily losing control of her body, taken over by a wave of pure ecstasy.

Yoongi turned Melody back on her back, leaving her body, having been satisfied himself enough for this night. 

End 18+ 

Melody almost immediately started whining, asking for more, her body telling her she needed more.

Yoongi chuckled and laid his finger on her lips.

"I think we have done enough for one night." he had never thought that his second time with Melody would be followed up by so many more that quickly "Besides, its about time we go sleep."

"But I want-" Melody wanted to protest

"I think the other guys might want us to be quiet too." Yoongi interrupted. "I'm not sure how much they could hear us just now."

Melody blushed. Both from the heat, the physical exercise they had just participated in, and now the embarrassment of things she had said, and the fact that they might have been overheard.

"Next time just tell me when you are going to be in heat ok? Then I can maybe make some more preparations." He winked at the girl still under him, before lying down next to her, placing her head on his arm.