12

I really do love hearing from you guys! Unfortunately I am quite busy with other stuff too, so I don't have a lot of time to write... Thank you guys for your patience!

----------

"Will you please stop leaving your door open hyung?" a tired Namjoon sighed as he tried to get the cat off his chair without touching her.

It was early in the morning and everyone was still half asleep as they got ready for their busy schedule.

"I don't! She knows how to open them." Yoongi answered whilst taking small bites from his breakfast.

For the past few days the cat had been following him everywhere, getting upset when he left the apartment and she couldn't come.

"She always chose to stay in the room when you guys were here because she was scared of us." The cat jumped on Yoongi's lap again.

"Well she isn't scared of us now." Jin said looking at the cat from his seat across the table.

"Lets just eat, we have a busy schedule today." the all nodded and got ready. It was tough to start again now their 'vacation' was over, but at the same time they were excited.

----------

The moment the boys left I laid down on the couch and turned on the tv. I tried to relax myself as much as possible, completely engulfing myself in the drama's I watched.

The past few days I had tried to test the guys. I had gotten close to them, I had begged to be let out of the apartment and I had sat in their way on purpose. It might not have been the nicest thing of me to do, but it did make it that I trusted them a lot more. If they wanted to do something to me, they definitely would have done so already.

The drama ended, but perhaps it hadn't been the best series to watch to relax. The episode had had so much horrible things in it that I couldn't fully unwind. I decided to see what else was on tv and ended up on a tv show that was horribly scripted but let me fall asleep with a smile on my face.

----------

By the time the boys got back home they were exhausted. All they wanted to do was go to bed. Unfortunately, Seokjin was the first to notice that wouldn't be as easy as he had hoped.

The moment he opened the door and looked into the living room he turned around and closed the door again, to everyone's dismay.

"What's wrong?" "Yeah Hyung, please let us in so we can sleep!" Many complaints were muttered in sleepy voices, but the moment Yoongi saw the look the oldest gave him, he knew this wasn't just a joke.

"I eh.... I think Yoongi should go in first." Seokjin stated, trying to sound as casual as possible.

 "And why is that?" Namjoon asked, getting cranky due to the lack of sleep.

"See... eh.. the cat- well.. she isn't a cat right now...." Seokjin got nervous about how to explain the situation, and whilst Yoongi understood and immediately snuck into the apartment to fix the situation, the others were too tired to grasp what was going on.

"So? Why does that stop us from entering our own house?" Hoseok asked.

"Well.. ehhh..." By this time Seokjin's face was completely red

"When she turns... she doesn't exactly wear clothes."

The others were finally awake and aware of what must be going on on the other side of the door.

When Yoongi finally let them in they saw a girl they had only seen for a second before.

She was covered in the same black bathrobe she had worn the last time. A deep blush covered her otherwise pale face, and her eyes, though trying to avoid theirs, were as big and blue as they had been in her cat-form.

"You didn't turn back." Namjoon stated in a friendly manner, clearly trying to push away his initial grumpy-ness to make the girl feel less embarrassed.

The girl just shook her head, too shy to say anything.

Though they would have liked to get to know her a bit better, they couldn't ignore their need for sleep much longer. Especially since the next day was going to be busy too. One by one they all left for their rooms to go get ready and go to sleep.

"I guess I'l.. sleep here?" Yoongi asked in an awkward tone, pointing at the couch. The girl shook her head.

"I- I've slept all day, you should sleep in your room." her voice was soft, and clearly hadn't been used for a long time. But it sounded warm, and even though Yoongi had never heard her speak before, it was exactly how he had imagined it.

And whilst Yoongi walked to his room to get ready for bed, with her voice stuck in his head, Jimin couldn't help but wonder if this meant that his hyung had seen her naked every time she turned.