80

Guys... its been a while again. Life is chaos let me tell you, but I've finally found some time.

-------------------------------

Life after Russia was calm, quiet and thankfully without any messes. Melody refused to leave the sides of her friends and boyfriend, which did lead her to stay jobless for a bit. Meanwhile Jungkook took the responsibility of returning Seulki's book to her. The boy being too curious about the artists behind the drawing to simply leave it to his Hoseok hyung.

There were times that the group would see the lady of the 5th floor in the elevator and after the revelation Melody had had from meeting her paternal side it just hurt her heart more. She hid, not daring to show herself to the woman, not sure if she would ever be able to confront her mother in her human form.

The others would stand in a circle around the tiny feline and leave the situation as soon as possible. Something the woman would do as well, not wanting to associate with "delinquent thugs" that somehow managed to afford a penthouse in her apartment building.

At the company Bang PD had been annoyed that the boys had had to move their schedule for a day to find a pet lost in a foreign country. He had thought the so called housekeeper would have been a problem, not the cat that was barely brought up to him. He knew however that the boys were too big and too successful to do anything about it. He was also aware that they were too ambitious to not have learned something from the fiasco themselves.

Sure that they would correct their behaviour he watched them walk down the hallway with the same feline in a small carrier held by the second oldest.

"Hyung, do you see her anywhere?" Jungkook asked enthusiastically. Hoseok was starting to get a bit annoyed by the repeated question of the maknae.

"I'll tell you when I see her ok? you don't have to ask." Hoseok sighed as he looked around one more time. "She's probably in a class right now. or practicing on her own somewhere."

"How are we supposed to find her then?" Jungkook asked disappointed. "We cant search the entire building.. We only have 10 minutes before our meeting with the pd's".

"You could always leave it at the reception desk" Seokjin pointed out. leaving the young boy with a sulking face.

"It's ok Jungkook, I'll help you find her." Taehyung said, throwing an arm around his friend.

"How are you going to do that? you don't know what she looks like either right?" Jungkook asked, his lips still in a pout. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"She's in Melody's dance classes right? We just have to find Melody's schedule or ask her where she could be." Jungkook looked at his hyung with an open mouth and the others chuckled at how they ignored such an obvious answer.

"You truly are the smartest of us all aren't you?" Namjoon asked smiling at his younger friend. Taehyung just shrugged and looked away, distracted by something the others didn't see.

"For now lets just go to our meeting, we will have time after wards to find this girl." Jimin said looking at his phone for the time. And the others nodded, ready to get back to their new album.

"it's finally starting to look like something." Yoongi said approving of the work that the team had done in the past few days. They had looked through already written songs, previously thought of concepts and melodies and lyrics not yet claimed to make a guide of what they had wanted. Every day adding to or polishing their work.

Melody meowed, glad that she liked the music the boys produced. It would have been difficult had she not appreciated the music her own partner made.

"Ok Melody, show us the way." Jungkook said in a theatrical way spreading his arms to the cat to show she could go where she wanted.

-------

Seulki had been minding her own business when a cat suddenly wouldn't leave her side. It was cute, white, fluffy, and to her surprise it looked familiar.

"Euhm.. can I help you?" the shy girl asked awkwardly, it becoming clear to her that she was not being left alone.

"There she is!" A familiar voice yelled as three men suddenly sprinted towards Seulki. The poor girl was startled into being a statue as they got closer to her. The men ducked at her feet, petting the cat and finally one of them lifted her up.

"Are you Seulki?" one of them asked. As the daze cleared Seulki suddenly got hit by the fact that the maknae line of BTS was standing right in front of her. Jimin even spoke to her! Seulki couldn't do anything but nod until she slowly got some control back.

"Then this must be yours!" a smug looking Jungkook reached out his hand, holding a book that looked all to familiar to the young woman.

"H- How- How did you know?" Seulki stammered knowing the book did not have her name in it for safety reasons. Also, not sure how they knew what her name actually was.

"Hoseok hyung told us." Taehyung answered, leaving Seulki wondering how J-hope knew her. Voices echo-ing in the hallway gave away that more people were coming and from the corner of her eyes the girl saw hairstyles that she knew the older line of BTS was sporting.

"Couldn't you guys just walk?" Yoongi asked the younger members. He was both amused and annoyed. He loved the enthusiasm of the others, but once again he had to endure without being able to see his girlfriend.

"I see you found her." Namjoon remarked.

"And scared her." Seokjin added.

Seulki turned red. She was not used to any attention, let alone of seven of the most famous people in her company.

"Hi" Hoseok said with a big smile on his face.

"Hi" Seulki whispered back. "H-how do you know me?" she finally managed to ask.

"How can I not know you?" Hoseok asked almost insulted pointing at the girl. "You're a friend of our Melody aren't you?"

"our Melody?" Yoongi asked quietly.

"Melody? How is Melody? Where is she? Is she ok? Is she really just working?" The girl ignored her fear and the final remark made by the others. She had been so worried about her friend. "I know she said she was going to show up less, but I haven't seen her for days!"

The boys all looked at each other. it was clear Melody had found an actual friend here.

"Melody is ok, she's just..." Yoongi glimpsed at the small cat held by his friend in front of him. "pre-occupied."