18

wow.. its been over a month already.... I'm so sorry guys, I can't even promise that these big pauses won't continue... :(

-------------

"Hi noona, about that favor I asked you.. "

Melody woke up to Yoongi's voice, clearly on the phone with a girl.

Melody didn't know this girl. She only knew the seven boys. And the one manager that had come by for a few hours.

Every day Melody was learning just how little she knew about the people she lived with.

She opened her eyes and looked at the boy who was sitting on the side of their bed. He had a smile on his face. He seemed happy to be talking to this girl. Did he like her?

Suddenly the fact that Melody was sharing a bed with him, a guy she really knew nothing about, started to creep her out. It made her feel dirty. She had never had issues with the fact that he had seen her naked, but now... she felt so ashamed...

Melody turned around so she didn't have to look at that endearing, but currently heart breaking, gummy smile.

"Really?! When can you come over?"

Melody closed her eyes trying to block everything out, but before the tear rolling down her cheek could even touch her pillow, she had turned into a cat.

Yoongi didn't notice the change until he saw her white tail leave his room and enter the living room. He stood up to see where she was going, but got distracted by the good news he heard on the other side of the line.

"Care to explain?" Namjoon asked when they were all together for breakfast again.

"Explain what?" Yoongi asked, puzzled with all the weird turns today was taking.

"Why there is a white cat on top of that closet and refuses to come down?" Seokjin added, pointing at the grand closet in the living room. completely at the top, almost touching the ceiling, you could see the reflection of two very familiar eyes.

Yoongi sighed. "So that's where she went." he mumbled, and the rest of the group looked confused. "I don't know, maybe she's just having a bad day." Yoongi said shrugging his shoulders.

After breakfast Yoongi tried to get her to come down as well, but to the surprise of all seven of them, it just caused her to hide even more. Yoongi gave up, pulling his hand back to his side. He couldn't lie, this stung. This did more than sting actually. In order to not show how hurt he was he turned around to grab his bag so he could go to work. The others followed him, all seven feeling a weird sense of empty-ness.

Hoseok was the first to finish his schedule for the day, and the first to come home. Melody was still on top of the closet when he entered the room. Hoseok said a small 'hello' and then continued on with his day.  A little while later he re-entered the living room with his laptop and sat down on the couch. 

Melody became curious when she heard music playing, and couldn't help herself when she saw the intensity on the boy's face whilst he was watching, whatever he was watching.

Melody jumped down from the closet and joined Hoseok on the couch to see what he was watching. Hoseok was so focused on the dancing and choreography that he didn't even notice the cat until he felt her fur against him; something that made him jump from surprise.

"Ahhhh, these are old performances of us, I'm trying to see where we can improve." He said, seemingly ok with the fact that he was talking to a cat.

"See, this is from 2015, when Yoongi was hurt, so I had to take his place." Hoseok pointed out and the cat placed her two front paws on the coffee table, her face almost touching the screen.

"Meow?" The cat looked back at Hoseok with a worried face.

"He hurt his ear, he still as a small scar, nothing too serious." Hoseok smiled. Relieved the cat-girl didn't suddenly hate them or something. slowly he was starting to feel cured from the slight empty-ness he had been feeling since the beginning of the day.

For the rest of that afternoon Melody and Hoseok spent their time looking at old video's and commenting on things. Though sometimes Hoseok had no idea what the cat was meowing on about.