47

Samishsh3 Welcome to the story!

Apex_UwU I loved reading all of your comments! I actually know a few cats who love water, they really all have their own characters about it. As for what the future of her hair will hold.... That's for me to know and everyone else to find out!

JanaMaged231 Yeah it was a different type of chapter. But I feel that its a part that most stories get wrong. Not everything is going to be perfect in a relationship and the best way to solve it is trough communication. I feel like too many people overlook that and just expect everything to be magically understood by their partners. I hope you still liked it though!

Ok, so I realize I have been a bit weird lately. Posting a lot less and also shorter parts. 

As mentioned before my work is picking up (actually going back to our regular schedule soon) and I have been feeling weird emotionally. Its probably a combination of stress, medication and everything that has been going on in the world lately. I don't know how long it will last, but I'm sure I'll get over it. By myself or with the help of my loving boyfriend. Its nothing to worry about.

Anyhow! on with the story!

-----------

It was later in the night when Melody finally left her room and knocked on one of the doors next to hers. A voice told her to come in and she opened it and slipped in as fast as she could.

Melody hadn't really been in this room before. It was bigger than the others and had two beds, each placed on opposite sides of the room. The two boys seemed to be busy reading. One a manga the other something on his phone. Both looked up and put their things down as they gave the girl all of their attention.

"What's up?" the group's eternal sunshine asked as the other joined in a questioning look.

"I- I was wondering if I could talk to you guys about-" she pointed at the door a bit, hesitating to say her boyfriend's name. "- Yoongi". Both boys seemed surprised and shuffled a bit. Hoseok patted on his bed, to signal to her that she could sit down and Jimin pulled a chair close to join them on that side of the room.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked concerned. Melody shook her head signalling that nothing was wrong perse. 

"I was just wondering about certain things... about him." Melody answered fiddling with her hands. 

"We're not going o tell you what he doesn't want to tell." Hoseok made clear. He liked Melody a lot, but Yoongi would always be like a brother to him. Melody shook her head profusely.

"I don't want to ask anything bad! I just.. Need some insight and tips."

The boys looked at each other, not sure how much they could really help her, but they decided to at least hear her out. They shrugged and nodded, signalling that she should continue.

"He.. He's had girlfriends before right?" She asked trying to calm her breathing to not show how uncomfortable she was asking that.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other. Was it ok to answer this question? And if yes... How were they supposed to answer it? It wasn't really a black or white answer...

Seeing the hesitation on their faces melody clenched her eyes shut.

"He's had girls over before right?" The question might be less innocent but the answer should be a lot clearer for them to give.

"Yes.. He has." Jimin answered softly after a short pause and deciding it didn't make sense to hide this from her.

Melody opened her eyes again. She lifted up her hand to stop them from giving any more information. "I don't need to know the number, I don't need to know when." She sighed. "Just...-" She bit her lip as her nails slowly started to scratch her hands. "- Were they pretty?"

She shook her head again, lifting her hand. "No, never mind don't answer that." 

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other concerned as the girl was slowly losing it in their bedroom. The girls had never been ugly or anything.. But the way Yoongi looked at them couldn't be compared with how he treated Melody. Having never seen their second oldest this infatuated by anyone, they were surprised that she was still questioning it all.

"You know he loves you right?" Hoseok asked. He placed his hand on her shoulder as an encouragement.

Melody looked up from her hands, staring at him with her bright blue eyes. She shook herself out of her mini trans and looked back at her hands, embarrassed now.

"I know, I'm not questioning him. Or his intentions. I just... This is all really new to me." She admitted.

During her time alone in her room after they had gotten home she had started to panic a bit. She had told Yoongi that she wanted to be with him. That she wanted to do that with him. But now... she got so insecure. What if she was bad at it? Could you be bad at it? She felt like such a little kid... what if she did something wrong?

"He loves you. He's not going to leave you." Jimin said, making sure every word was said loud and clear. "He might seem cold at times, but he's actually really emotional and caring that hyung of ours." Melody smiled thinking back at all the sweet things that Yoongi had done.

Her mind then flashed to the times she had seen him cry. How sad he had been on the day of his brother's birthday, or when he had another nightmare about his family.

Jimin touched Hoseok's arm to grab his attention and signaled at Melody. Hoseok looked and almost yelped. Covering his mouth he leaned back a bit from the girl as he stared at her.

"Euhmm... Melody?" Jimin asked, Hoseok being too shocked to speak at the moment.

Melody didn't react being too caught up in her thoughts.

Someone knocked on the door and Hoseok ran towards it. He opened the door a smidge to see who it was and was relieved to see Yoongi standing in front of the door.

"Hyung!" Hoseok sighed out. Yoongi looked at him, surprised at the younger's way of acting.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked suspicious at Hoseok's weird behavior.

"She's got a tail!" Hoseok yelled out and he pointed at Melody who was sitting on the bed.

Yoongi looked up at his girlfriend, who he had not expected to see here. Let alone with a tail and a sad look in her eyes.

"What if she's slowly turning into a cat permanently?" Hoseok asked panicking at the option. Another option was that their conversation had broken the poor girl, but Hoseok was too scared of seeing Yoongi's reaction to even say that one out loud.

Yoongi had no idea what was going on, but he really hoped the love of his life wasn't actually going to be stuck as a cat for the rest of her life. It would be hard to tell anyone about him being in a relationship with a cat.

He walked to his girlfriend and put his arm around her, making sure not to scare her since she was still refusing to look up or even blink.

"Hey." He whispered in her ear. and finally she took in the room around her again." Are you ok?" he asked concerned, but trying hard not to show.

Melody just looked at him. Wondering what was going on and how he suddenly got there.

"You've got a tail." Yoongi chuckled as he softly touched it, feeling the soft white fur against his hand again.

Melody turned her upper body and looked behind her where she was indeed confronted with a large white tail. Embarrassed she grabbed it and held it on her lap, trying not to give it too much attention.

"I must have gotten distracted." She muttered as she got up. "Thanks guys." She said to Jimin and Hoseok as she fled the room as fast as she could. Yoongi looked at the boys in front of him.

"What was she thanking you for? What was she doing here anyway?" The two looked at each other before giving in. And they told Yoongi everything that had been going on.

Yoongi sighed and palmed his face in his hand.

He wasn't disappointed. But it was hard to deny that he was sad.

He just didn't understand how the girl couldn't see just how perfect she was.