48

Oeff.. it really has been a while hasn't it? My work has fully picked up again and I'm mostly working night shifts so that's what has taken most of my time. Most places are opening back up again over here so everyone is enjoying their freedom and visiting restaurants, which means I have to work over hours on some days. Hopefully it will calm down soon and I will be on my regular shifts again.

Thank you all for your kind words! And JanaMaged231, thanks for checking up on me. I am really the lucky one though, my boyfriend really is too sweet!

-----------

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" Yoongi asked after he followed Melody back into her room. His fingers played with her hair, slowly calming her with his presence.

Melody looked up at him, her eyes staring into his.

"I love you." She whispered with a scared look in her eyes. Yoongi, whilst shocked at the sudden confession, felt his chest warm up. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"That's good news isn't it?" He whispered back, his face still close to hers. Melody's face started to turn red again as she nodded softly. He didn't have to say it back, she already knew that he loved her too and love was supposed to be a good thing. But if it was such a good thing.. Why did she feel this way?

"I feel sad when you are sad-" She answered as Yoongi nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. "-I get jealous when I think of you with other girls-" Yoongi held her tighter, knowing that there was nothing he could change about that "-and I get nervous when I think about.. about ... us." Her face turned an even darker shade of red and Yoongi lifted his head up.

"Is that what this is about?" He turned so he could look into her eyes again. "Did I cause this?" He asked at he softly stroked her tail.

Melody didn't answer, she didn't have to. Yoongi got the message when he saw her divert her eyes to her own hands.

Yoongi softly moved her face back so she would look at him again. Melody finally looked back up again when he moved his own face closer and softly placed a kiss on her lips.

"There is no need to be nervous." He whispered. "I won't do anything you aren't ready for." He looked at her, his eyes piercing hers. "I love you."

"I get sad when you are sad, I get jealous when I see you with the others and I get nervous when I don't have you around me." With every word Melody's heart felt warmer, heating up her face even more and her tail shrank until no trace of it could be found.

"I really caused this." Yoongi whispered to himself when he realized the tail was gone. He felt guilty for having such a strong  effect on her. But he hadn't lied. She had such a strong effect on him as well, his body just didn't show it.

Melody woke him up from his thoughts by kissing him on the lips. She seemed to not want to stop, but to hesitate as to how to continue, so Yoongi took over.

He softly pushed her down on the bed, her head hitting her pillow whilst their lips didn't leave each other. Melody enjoyed every second of it, but also tried to make mental notes as to what he was doing. Yoongi pulled away for a moment, just long enough to whisper a soft. "Don't think about it, feel it."

Melody wasn't sure, but the moment she felt his soft lips again she tried to move along with him, doing what felt right to her, enjoying it even more than she thought she ever could.

16+?

Yoongi was fully lying over her, leaning his weight on his side as to not place any of it on her. His hand went trough her hair, slowly moving lower and just as the last time, ended up at her breast. This time however, Yoongi hesitated. He tried hard to find the line so he wouldn't cross it, but until now he hadn't been stopped once.