13

Thank you guys for the sweet messages! I feel so guilty for not posting more often, but unfortunately I still have to work during the holidays... Today is my 1 day off, so I'm typing this whilst on my way to my parents house.

Happy holidays to all of you, and be nice to the people working this time of year! ;)

‐-----------------
I wanted to do something for the guys, to make up for pestering them but also to thank them for letting me stay in their home.

It was around 3 o'clock when I was done completely cleaning the apartment and I was contemplating preparing breakfast for them.

It had been years since I had been in a house, no less a kitchen, but I still remembered the basic things I had learned when I was younger.

Unfortunately the things I knew the guys usually ate for breakfast was not included in that repertoire... I decided to try and give it a go anyway.
I opened the cabinets to see if they had any of the ingredients and was confronted with a familiar brand of canned fish.

I chuckled thinking of the times the guys left them out for me. I wondered if they knew of eachother that they had done that...
I closed the cabinet again, deciding the guys would probably be less happy with canned fish than I had been.

I kept snooping but unfortunately came to the conclusion that for every recipe I knew I was missing at least one ingredient...
disappointed I turned back to the living room where my eyes fell on a laptop, and a mischievous twinkle started to gleam in my eyes.

---------------

The loud ringing of his alarm woke Yoongi up. Groaning and silently cursing having to wake up this early, he turned to his phone and turned the alarm off.
He checked if he had any new messages and was surprised to see he had been sent a order confirmation.

Still wondering what was going on he entered the living room and a suspicion began to grow the moment he locked eyes with a certain girl that immediately turned back into a cat.

"What did you do?" He asked his voice still growling from sleeping.

Seokjin, who was already in the kitchen and heard his bandmate's question looked back at him.

"I'm making breakfast, sorry if that upsets you." A clearly offended Seokjin said.

"Not you hyung.. The cat, she used my bank account for something." Yoongi pointed at the feline who was trying her best to escape from the bathrobe without making too big a commotion.

"Oh, she turned back?" He asked casually whilst grabbing a serving of his just cooked food.
As he brought his food to his lips Seokjin stopped shook his head and muttered a soft "I'm getting used to this too quick" under his breath.

Yoongi signed and lifted the bathrobe up to help free his cat. Then he sat down in the kitchen and also started eating.

"Will you guys hurry up?! We have a packed day today!" Namjoon yelled ad the maknae line when they finally were all dressed and getting ready to leave.

"Why is he saying that like any of the other days are different?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung and Jimin. All three were bundled together trying to tie their shoelaces.

"You know hyung gets nervous for a comeback." Taehyung answered clearly nervous himself. Jimin just kept his mouth shut and walked to the door as fast as he could. He wasn't sure if he could even speak without losing all of his breakfast.

This break had been the longest one they had ever had, so the anticipation for their comeback was insane. Some dealt with this stress by ignoring it and acting as if it was nothing special , like Jungkook, others were constantly plagued by mini panicked attacks.

Maybe the arrival of the mysterious cat-girl came just in time to distract them all Hoseok thought as he noticed his usually quiet and workaholic hyung wouldn't stop muttering to himself about some order and how on earth his cat had gotten into his bank account.