50

"Whaaaaaahhh, I keep getting better at this." Jungkook said the next morning when he finally got to see Melody's hair dried up and properly brushed. Her hair was multiple shades of blue, starting out dark at the roots but ending at the same shade as Melody's eyes at the ends.

"Looks good." Namjoon said, trying to swallow the breakfast he still had in his mouth. Seokjin seemed a bit insulted that he was left out of the hair dye activities but all of them had to admit that she looked great like this. Not that they believed she had ever looked bad to begin with.

"I thought this way it would all look intentional." Melody tried to explain "Not like I've got some type of illness." For a second the boys didn't know what to say. They had never thought that that was what her natural look had looked like, but clearly something had happened in the girls past that made her hair associate it with that.

Honestly speaking Yoongi preferred her natural white hair, but after seeing the smile on her face there was no way he was going to tell her that. Besides, he liked the fact that she was finally exploring different aspects of herself. Loving the sparkle it brought to her eyes and the confidence it brought to her steps. It was just a shame he couldn't stand by her side to watch it all happen every minute of the day.

Melody didn't see the guys much that week since they were almost completely consumed by their upcoming Japan concert. It was fascinating for Melody to see some of the behind the scenes, and all the stress concerts actually brought to the artists. But none of them seemed to regret even the slightest bit of it. They truly loved their jobs.

Yoongi regretted not spending more time with his girlfriend, especially after he had said that he would. And so he tried to make up for it by inviting her to Tokyo with them. It was a short trip, just two nights originally and completely focused on the concert. But he had managed to add one more night so he could at least spend some time over there without any distractions.

Ever since he had invited her Melody had been so enthusiastic, nervous about what to wear and slightly scared of the fans and if they would react to her. She had practically been glowing this whole time and her stomach felt fuzzy and warm.

Her bag had been packed days in advance and she would go over it at least once a day, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything. And everyday she would be ensured that everything was there. Even the things she had hidden at the bottom, hoping no one else would know it was there.

"What if now you turn into a blue cat?" Hoseok asked, both amused and frightened by the idea. They would definitely get some backlash for dyeing the fur of a cat. Melody hadn't thought of that option and shrugged. "Guess there is only one way to find out."

As planned, Melody turned before leaving the apartment, leaving the others to take care of the small bag with her belongings that she had double and triple checked this morning. Whilst the boys grabbed their last backpacks she turned into the white fluffy cat they all knew and loved, and walked into the cat carrier.

"Isn't it kind of weird to take your cat with you to a concert?" Sejin asked as the boys got into the van to the airport, Yoongi keeping the carrier on his lap.  Yoongi just shrugged, not sure how to respond whilst the entire maknae-line jumped to his defense claiming it was an emotional support animal.

It would have been easier to just bring Melody along as she was, claim she was part of the staff and bring her with them that way. But unfortunately Melody didn't have a passport so her turning into a cat, spending hours in the carrier, and them paying extra to have her be allowed to be in the hotel ended up being the only way they could think of.

ARMY seemed curious as to who and what was in the carrier but that was really the biggest uproar they got about it that day, which already made it easier than explaining a new staff member to sasengs.

Once they got to the hotel they left their stuff in their rooms and immediately had to go to the concert hall to practice and make sure everything was set up correctly. Yoongi left both Melody and her stuff in his room and let her out of the carrier to finally stretch her legs. He whispered an apology that he had to leave already, but managed to close the door behind him after hearing a soft 'meow'.

Melody knew this was how it was going to go. The first two days the boys were going to be completely focused on their concert. The first two nights they were going to be exhausted and actually having the concert. She would be even more alone than the past few days. But the third day... That was the one she was looking forward to. They would have the entire day and night to themselves.

The other guys had mentioned wanting to visit different locations in Tokyo and had their days planned to the brim. Yoongi hadn't said what he was planning, but knowing Yoongi she could kind of predict it.

In the morning - well, he was probably going to sleep though the morning...

In the afternoon they would slowly wake up, she would take a shower, something he had already done the night before so he could stay in bed a bit longer. They would get room service and Melody would stay very quiet  whilst it was being brought so no one would know that she was there.

Then they would talk, maybe watch a movie and just ignore the world around them for a moment.

Yoongi would probably start working at some point, writing songs and working them out on his laptop.

Then at night it would be room service again, and Melody was going to order the biggest ice cream they had. She wouldn't stop eating until she had finished it all.

The fluffy cat jumped on the bed and sighed just thinking about it all. This was going to be amazing.