45

A small part since I'm quite tired from work. People are actually going to a hotel during a pandemic... I really don't understand it...

-----------

The boys were still laughing when Yoongi and Melody finally got that Taehyung had meant to tell them that diner was ready. They were faced with Tae's bright red face when they got out of their room and Melody's face seemed to be a color quite similar to his.

"Try to knock next time will you?" Yoongi said smirking. He wasn't too bothered by the situation, finding it more funny than anything really. Taehyung just nodded whilst the rest kept on laughing. Melody however got even more red and hit Yoongi's arm in a scolding way.

"Look how shy she is!" Hoseok laughed, now focusing on Melody more than on Tae and Yoongi. "What? Was that your first time getting caught?" The boys had an awkward history of walking in on each other when they had girls over. And still they had trouble remembering to knock some times.

Melody's face got an even darker shade of red and she started stumbling over her words in such an extreme matter that they weren't even able to understand her.

"Wait... what?" Jungkook asked. Trying to get the gist of what she was saying.

"That was my first kiss." Melody muttered softly, looking down at her hands under the table. Yoongi protectively put his arm around her waist, sitting next to her and looking at the rest to make sure they wouldn't harm her mental state in any way.

"Impressive." Taehyung spit out before realizing what he had said.

"I've been a cat for most of my teen life." Melody tried to explain. As if she needed a reason to not have kissed anyone by now. The rest seemed to understand. Even though they liked to poke fun at her, they knew it had been none of their business anyway.

Seokjin just looked at Yoongi with a burning look in his eyes. "If you dare hurt her.." He threatened.

Yoongi just smiled whilst holding his hands up as a sign that he was innocent. "I wouldn't dare hyung."

Melody smiled at the friendly banter and the fact that the whole awkward situation seemed to be over. She liked how protective they seemed to be over her. Like her father had been... Maybe this was what it was like to have siblings? Melody just happily continued eating her dinner at the thought that this was how her life was now.

After dinner Melody decided to clean everything up trying not to think about what had been going on before dinner. Secretly she really wanted to continue it. Just jump back on the bed and press her lips against her lover. Melody shook her head as she could feel it turning red again. Don't think about it, don't think about it. She continued to think, focusing again on the plate in front of her.

Two arms embraced her and she could feel Yoongi's head resting on her shoulder. He had to crouch down a little to even reach her, and somewhere it made her feel protected.

"You want to sleep in my room tonight?" Yoongi whispered in her ear. Melody immediately tensed up, not sure of the implications of his statement. Yoongi who felt her muscles getting tense turned his head to her.

"What are you thinking?" He asked chuckling. Melody turned red again, not sure how many times it had been that day. She was pretty sure the blood flow in her face was pretty healthy by now. "We can just sleep." Yoongi said. "I wouldn't do anything that you're not ready for yet." he assured her, giving her a kiss on her cheek. He turned away again, leaving Melody to continue cleaning up.