51

Yes, yes, it has been another long break... Do I even have to mention it even more? I'm so sorry guys...
This part I wrote on my trips from and to work, so sorry if the layout or anything is a bit strange. I usually write on my laptop, so I'm not used to the phone layout.

----------

'Oppa who is that?' The chat started buzzing the moment a white fuzz ball came into view.

Yoongi looked from the computer screen to the white cat behind him who hadn't been able to stop her curiosity from making her step into frame.

"This is my cat!" Yoongi exclaimed holding her up to the camera and letting her sit on his lap. He was happy he could introduce her to ARMY, even if it wasn't as her true self. "Her name is Melody and she is super sweet. Aren't you?" He asked scratching her head softly.

"Meow."

The chat continued on for a bit, asking about her age, breed and how Yoongi came to get her, before focussing on other things again.

Melody stayed on Yoongi's lap, wanting to spend as much time with her boyfriend as she could. After all, she had missed him all day due to the concert rehearsals.

"Don't get too comfortable little one." Yoongi said after a while looking down at the girl who almost fell asleep on his lap. The fans thought Yoongi didn't want to have to be the bad guy that wakes a sleeping pet. Melody however understood what he meant. They would be in big trouble if she turned live on v-app with so many fans watching.

No matter how much she tried, she just couldn't manage to keep her eyes open for long. A sign that made Yoongi decide to cut the chat short. It had become quite late after all.

Whilst he got ready for bed Melody turned into her human form again. Yoongi could see the look in her eyes in her reflection in the mirror as she just stared off into empty space. He was reminded of the fact that she had to be in a sad emotional state to turn and wondered just what she had been thinking about to stay as a cat for such a long time during their trip.

"Melody?" He asked, getting nothing but a hum in response. "Are you ok? Forcing yourself to be a cat for such long period of time?"

Melody lifted her head for a bit before letting herself fall on the bed again.
"I'm tired."

He knew he wouldn't get more than that answer at the moment. Especially not when he started hearing soft snoring noises.

Yoongi chuckled and ruffled through her hair a bit, making sure not to wake her up.
He felt guilty for letting her be alone for such a long time; in a way locking her up in a tower again.
He felt even worse knowing that he had to do the same thing tomorrow, the day of the concert. He promised himself that he would make this up to her, he had to.

Sure, Melody wasnt spending as much time with Yoongi as she wanted, but this was a work trip, not a vacation.
Melody just used her time alone to brush up on her Japanese by watching tv.

A large part of her vacations had been this way when she was young. Melody had visited many countries thanks to her wealthy parents, but she had mostly seen the hotel rooms on her stays. Her mom would sometimes free her to go shopping or to go sightseeing, but her dad would rarely be seen during the trips.

Melody's biggest issue with this trip was her concern for the guys over working themselves or maybe getting hurt. After watching clips of their concerts there was so much she was worried about. Ofcourse she could see the smiles on their faces, but she also saw the dark circles under their eyes before the make-up would be applied.

That's why, when she woke up and she noticed the bed was empty and a tray of food was left for her, the first thing that went through her head was worry.
The day of the concert. The day with the fans, the fireworks and the added adrenaline. Today wasn't the day she would spend mostly alone, today was the day she would spend in a constant state of worry.