31*

I felt like writing this and since its's a link to part 30... why not?

Hope you enjoy!

Don't worry, the next part is going to be a normal chapter

----------

The princess in the locked tower

Aka. what happens when the maknae-line makes their own story. Guest actor: Hoseok hyung

After days of traveling; braving wild rivers, crossing canyons, slashing his way though the toughest woods in the land and escaping the grabbing hands of dangerous cannibals, the ending of his journey was finally in sight.

The handsome young prince looked up to the castle where, in the highest tower, his princess was supposed to be. He took a deep breath and almost choked on the sulfur in the air. Not exactly how he had imagined this all to go, but at least he still looked good. The brave prince started climbing the stairs which contained at least 3000 steps.

"Why must it always be the highest tower?" He muttered to himself, exhausted. He hadn't eaten in days and the water he had brought with him at the beginning of the journey only consisted of a few drops. He didn't even want to think about the trip he had to take to get back home. He hoped the princess would know of a way. But then again, she had been stuck in that one tower for her entire life, so how useful could she really be? He hoped she at least had something to eat for him.

Finally at the top of the castle the prince fell against the door, knocking it open and displaying a well kept room. 

"Really?" He managed to get out "It wasn't even locked?" The prince managed to get back on his feet, his legs shaking of exhaustion. "Why on earth did she stay in this bloody castle then?". He walked further into the room and was confronted with the most unexpected sight.

Not only was the room clean, the sturdiness of the walls was almost comical compared to the ruins that the rest of the castle had been. A breeze of cold, fresh air, of which the prince had no idea where on earth it came from, made the room comfortable and smell like blooming spring flowers. Nowhere on his journey had the prince come across anything that smelled even remotely as sweet.

In the windowsill sat a beautiful princess, one that made the entire trip worth it. The princess looked at him, for the first time being joined by another in her room, and smiled a smile so wide her eyes disappeared and she was blind for a few seconds.

"Oh! a prince!" She said with the voice of an angel. Running towards him and embracing him with all of her might.

"What the -?" A voice behind him said. Behind the prince, standing in the door opening, was another man.

"What are you doing here prince Jungkook of the southern Iles?" Prince Taehyung asked surprised.

The younger prince raised his shoulders in a nonchalant manner.

"Stumbled upon this castle on my daily walk, decided to marry the princes inside it." Prince Taehyung looked at the other, mouth open in surprise.

"THAT is a daily walk for you? It took me fourteen days to get here! Anyways, I came here first, So I'm going to marry the princess." The princess took a few steps back, enjoying the fact that not only was she not alone, there were two handsome men fighting for her hand in marriage.

"Nu-uh, I was here first." Jungkook said, crossing his arms angrily.

"Then why was I in this room first?" Taehyung asked. Both boys suddenly acting like little children.

"I thought maybe the princess would be in the dungeon for a change..." Junkook muttered.

Princess Jimin couldn't hold her laugh anymore. This situation being so hilarious for her that she squeakily fell against the wall next to her.

"The dungeon is supposed to be where the dragon is you idiot!" Taehyung yelled, trying not to start laughing himself.

Jungkook, being the only one still remotely being able to keep a poker face, cracked his neck.

"Didn't see a dragon down there either... Why would the dragon be in the dungeon any how? Aren't they supposed to be flying creatures? Why wouldn't the dragon be in the highest tower and the princess be in the dungeon?" For a second they were all silent.

"Actually -"

"No Namjoon hyung, you are not in this story."

"Wait.... You guys didn't slay the dragon?" Jimin asked once he caught his breath.

"Whaaaaaaghhh!" Suddenly a dragon appeared in the room.

"Where did he come from?!" Taehyung asked shocked at the sudden appearance.

"I was here all along, you guys just didn't want me to play with you." Hoseok answered honestly.

"Oh... yeah, makes sense.... Anyways... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Taehyung tried to shield himself from the monster with his arms.

"Princess, hide from that dangerous monster! crawl underneath that coffee table!"

Jimin ignored his same aged friend and just stood there with his hands on his hips.

"The princes are supposed to slay the dragon before getting to the princess! I'm not supposed to have to protect myself!" Princess Jimin was clearly not happy with his choice in prospected partners.

"Dragon, attack them!" Jimin demanded, pointing at the two shocked princes in front of him.

Dragon Hoseok happily did what he was told and started chasing the two around, flailing his 'wings' in the air whilst doing so.

"Guys! Sit down and act normal! food is done." Seokjin yelled over the noise.