8

I am so happy you guys are liking my story! Thank you again for voting!

Five of the seven boys were completely freaking out, a natural response to what they had just seen.

Seokjin was a bit more relaxed, since he had already slowly been coming to terms that the second oldest might not have been lying. He was shocked, definitely, but he was also observing the second oldest, who now was trying to free the cat from all the fabric surrounding it.

Yoongi was surprised, he had never actually seen the transformation happen before. But right now he was more worried with his cat who seemed to be panicking.

The small feline was trying to escape so she could hide, but the bathrobe was still engulfing her, leaving her in utter darkness. She only got freed after she had already given up, her mind screaming at her. Yoongi found her like that. shivering, curled up and had she been human, crying.

Seeing his cat like this broke his heart. He lifted her up in his arms and stroked her head, trying to calm her. He whispered softly to her, trying to tell her it was ok.

Yes, Yoongi was supposed to be freaking out too. It wasn't normal for a cat to turn into a human. If he thought about it long enough, it was really really weird that he was, in a way, holding a girl, about his age, in his arms like this.

"It's ok kitty-" He whispered as he started walking to his room "-I won't leave you." He opened the door and let the cat down on his bed. "Why don't you calm down here, and i will go talk to the others ok?"

"meo- ow" the sound was so soft and heart-breaking that it stopped the boy in his tracks for a second. But then he finally got up, closed the door behind him and joined the others, still confused, in the living room.

"I really don't know what you are that confused about-" The boys stopped in their tracks looking at their second oldest, not believing what he was saying. "-Tae told you about this situation days ago."

"But it was a girl, that turned into a cat!" Namjoon yelled, frustrated that Yoongi could be so calm about this.

"Or a cat that turned into a girl, I haven't actually asked her about that yet. The meowing is a bit difficult to understand. Unless she's angry or the context is clear ofcou-"

"How are you so calm about this?!" Hoseok joined Namjoon in yelling. "Don't you think this is weird?! And we've been letting her sit on our laps, petting her.. Lifting her up... Does that count as sexual harassment? What if that counts as sexual harassment? oh no....." Hoseok crouched down holding his head trying to calm himself and wrap his head around the situation.

"Look, do you guys really think I don't think its weird? Of course I think its weird. I've spent way more time with this cat-girl, I actually let her sleep in my bed, I was alone with her for an entire week! But she hasn't done anything wrong. She hasn't had enough time to explain the situation, and right now I am more worried than freaking out, because I think that's what she needs right now." 

-----------

From my hiding spot under the blankets I could hear the yelling. I couldn't understand everything that they were saying, but I got the gist of it from the words I did hear.

They were shocked, they were scared and they were weird-ed out. Nothing I could blame them for. I remembered how I had reacted when I first turned.

I had been so scared, so panicked, so utterly terrified. And the moment I turned for help, I was left alone. Something I was now just waiting for to happen. One of them was going to come into this room, pull the blanket off of me, lift me in his arms and put me outside. If I was lucky. 

If I was less lucky they would call some scientist to experiment on me. They would put me in a cage and I would never be allowed to leave it. Maybe they would even sell me off in a black-market auction. Though I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to turn in either of those situations.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the door open again. The blankets were slowly pulled away and I was face to face with my owner. The one guy that had helped me. The one guy who had already known. The one guy that had told me it was ok. The one that, before he knew, had begged me not to leave.

He picked me up carefully and I waited for him to walk off with me, bring me outside, and leave me there in the cold. But instead he just sad down on the bed and held me. he stroked my head, hesitating to touch the rest of my body. 

"It's ok kitty. We'll talk later"