64

Guess who's back?! and it only took me.... over a month! :(

I'm so sorry guys, theres a lot going on right now. some good, some bad, but I don't really want to talk about it right now... Life is life, and unfortunately not all hobbies can be entertained at all times..

So, on with the story!

Glad to see you guys are liking it btw!

------------

"I can't believe you would say something like that!"

A loud voice could be heard through the apartment. Without warning the couch, previously laid upon by a blue haired girl was now hosting a white cat, covered in fabrics of clothes too big for it.

"Hyung, I'm sorry, but I truly felt like that was the right course of action."

The cat's ears perked up a bit, fabric slowly falling off of them, giving the feline even better hearing.

"Guys, can you please calm down so we can talk this out?" a third voice spoke.

Melody escaped to a better hiding location, trying to contain her nerves and curiosity. She wasn't used to the guys yelling at each other like this. Of course they had some arguments at times, but this was the first times voices were raised to this extent.

"There is nothing to talk about! As the leader Namjoon must be right!" Seokjin's sarcastic voice bounced off the walls of the living room which the boys had just entered. 

Seokjin left for his room, not even taking the time to take off his jacket after coming from outside.

Namjoon, clearly frustrated about the situation sighed and left for Jungkook's room. Leaving the groups maknae to hesitantly sit down on the living room couch. All he could do was hope that his hyung wouldn't mess up his room too much.

Hoseok and Jimin left for their own room, Taehyung following them soon after.

Yoongi sighed and sat down on the couch's armrest as he took his jacket off. Could today get anymore draining?

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked unsure, realizing how agitated Yoongi already was.

Yoongy grunted, too exhausted to actually say anything.

"I think Melody is a cat again." Jungkook held up the clothes that were laying next to him.

"Oh. great."

--------

"Meow?"

Seokjin looked up at the small beam of light that had entered the room from the living room and the cat that casted a shadow in said light.

"Hey you." Seokjin said, turning around on his bed so he was now lying on his back.

Melody took this as a queue that she was allowed to enter the room, and so she did, closing the door behind her.

Melody jumped on the bed as soon as Seokjin tapped the spot next to him.

"Did you turn because of us?" He asked slightly worried, and Melody nodded. Seokjin sighed, the situation really impacted more than he had thought.

"Don't worry, we will get through this." Seokjin whispered, petting the cat's head. 

Melody wanted to hug him, but unfortunately her paws were a bit too short for that. And so, she rested her head against his ribcage, trying to comfort him by being by his side.

She noticed the older male rub away a few tears, but wasn't really in a position to be saying anything about that right now.

Melody didn't know what this argument was about, but the sigh Seokjin let out made her believe that was not the only thing on the man's mind right now.

It truly felt as if he had been carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. And only now did she see how much she, and the others had been relying on him.

-----------

A short piece, with a cliffhanger god must that torture you guys.

Sorry about that ;)