77

Hey guys!

I definitely didn't forget you! As usual: life just gets in the way sometimes.

Even when I did have some spare time I mentally just wasn't ready to write. I swear I gained 10 kilo's just from stress eating!! Which also means now I have to go to the gym more often..

But I'm sure you guys want to know how the story continues, so on we go!

-------------

The trip home was the worst one Melody had ever experienced. After finally having been reunited with everyone she had to be separated again to board the plane in the pet section. The flight was long and lonely, having no one to talk to or to be able to process her feelings with. But at least she was going back home. Back with the ones she loved most.

Melody had thanked her uncles ten times over when she finally had been reunited with her friends. Her step-mom and brother had been elated to see the tiny cat again. Shocked at the group she had brought with her. She hadn't even seen her father when she was carried into the house. But something told her that maybe that was not a bad thing.

She promised her uncles she would keep contact with them. That she would forever be grateful for what they had done for her, and that they would always be welcome. As soon as she had a house she was actually contributing to.

She had been happy to see the others, but her mind was too on edge to turn human and explain everything. And so, when she was let out of the airplane, walked through the halls of the airport and on her way back to her home, no one else knew the full story yet.

The moment Melody's feet touched the couch she wanted to sleep. But Yoongi kept disappearing from her sight  as he unpacked his suitcase. Melody meowed mournful every time she couldn't see her boyfriend. She didn't want to lose him again. She didn't want to be separated for even one more second. But she understood. Yoongi had to do this. He had to be prepared for work tomorrow. She had already caused them to extend their trip, he couldn't fall further behind. 

Hoseok, who was sitting next to Melody trying to distract her for a bit, noticed the timing of the cries and how upset both Melody and Yoongi were at the situation.

"Hyung, why don't we take Melody with us to work tomorrow?" The dance leader looked at his friend who kept sneaking glances at the cat to make sure she was still there.

"That sounds good!" Namjoon answered understanding that Yoongi would be a wreck if he had to leave his girlfriend again in such a short time.

"Yeah! she can watch us work, and we can get another chair from the other studio that she can sit on!" Taehyung joined enthusiastically.

"I'm sure army will also be glad to see she's ok." Jimin added. 

Yoongi just nodded, trying to swallow the lump in his throat. He was glad his friends were all giving him reasons to make sure he didn't have to leave without her in the morning.

He placed the last of his things in their designated spot and then finally sat down. Melody instantly crawled on his lap as her boyfriend stroked her head.

"I would like that."