67

After such a long time, I'm finally back! The country is in lock-down again, so I guess I have some time whilst preparing for a humble christmas.

in the time that I was gone I have started my own bakery and lucky as I was I got a big customer that has kept me busy with baking and thinking up new ideas for events.

So, whilst I wasn't writing as much as I wanted, Ive definitely been busy!

I hope you've all been well!

Thank you all for the love in the comments and private messages!

-----------

Bags were being packed, lost items were being sought for and everyone was experiencing different types of stress-levels. 

"Hyung, Russia is cold right?" an already knowing Taehyung asked, simply needing confirmation to not make a mistake.

"Yes!" Namjoon answered as he himself closed the zipper on his suitcase. "expect heavy snow outside."

"Don't forget the wedding is inside though!" Seokjin added "so bring a nice jacket that will go over your suit!"

The boys were all over the place; grabbing the stuff they had already put aside, the stuff they had completely forgotten about and the stuff they had initially thought they wouldn't need. It sure was a lot of stuff for a one weekend event. Melody looked down on them from her position on top of the couch. As a cat, all she really needed to bring was... well, herself. But even that Yoongi was in charge of. She took this time to distract herself by looking at her friends, not wanting to think about what they were preparing for.

Melody really didn't want to go. But she was curious. But she would be heartbroken. But she would get to see family. But they wouldn't be able to truly 'see' her. But she hadn't seen them in so long. But she was dead to them. She was dead and they had moved on.

Needless to say, the human-cat hybrid was conflicted. conflicted enough that the last few days she had spent in a permanent state of 'cat'. No matter how much the boys had tried to make her feel better she had not been able to turn back to the real her.

"You sure you want to go?" the voice of a now blonde Yoongi asked her from in front of the closet. Melody tilted her head. No matter how many times they asked her this question, she did not know the answer.

'you'd think I'd know the answer by now. They have only asked me a thousand times'. Melody thought to herself. She wanted to see her father, but she also really didn't. 

The only conclusion she had come to was the fact that she would suffer just as much in the hotel suite as she would staying home.

She nodded. At least if she joined them she wouldn't be alone.

"I'll pack you a few of your clothes." Yoongi said understanding his girlfriend as much as anyone not in her situation could. 

Yoongi knew she was conflicted. Enough so that he doubted she would need the clothes he packed her. He prepared the cat carrier with an extra blanket and a heating pad. The fur might help keep her warm, but Russia in winter was no joke; he thought as he snuck some extra things into his bag.

They would leave late in the evening, when the country would already be covered with darkness. The only other lights were from fellow passing cars, and the fans that awaited in front of the airport before they would enter the brightly lit building.

The fans seemed more enthusiastic than the boys themselves. The boys smiled at them. Even stopping in the cold to entertain the questions some people might have. They really didn't want to get on that plane.

"Did you bring your cat again?" Someone asked Yoongi and he nodded.

"You can't really see her due to the blankets, but she's in here." he answered, lifting the carrier a little bit higher.

"Isn't it a bit weird to take your cat with you? first a concert, now a wedding?" It was a reasonable question, but Yoongi just smiled.

"I can't seem bear to part with her, even for a day."

Fans 'awwed' and swooned over the caring comment from their idol. warming themselves with his love as the outside cold tried to bite at their hands and noses.

"We have to go inside now." Hoseok said, they had procrastinated as much as they could, but they really had to go.

"You guys should go home, get warm. We can't have you getting sick." Jimin said, his own hands buried in his jacket pockets.

and so, after a few more goodbyes BTS finally entered the building. They got hit with the warmth of the radiator and the nerves for the event about to come.

Melody got checked in first, and as her carrier got carried away both she and Yoongi had a sinking feeling in their hearts.