16

Two in one night!!!
I'm on vacation right now, so without taking away too much time from being with my family, I will try to post more often!

-------------

Namjoon noticed the others looking behind him when he walked back from his hyungs room. Concerned something was wrong with Yoongi, he turned around only to see the older hand in hand with the still nameless girl.
Most notably was probably the small smile on Yoongi's face, something the boys hadn't seen all day.

Seokjin grabbed an extra plate whilst Jimin and Hoseok gave eachother meaningful glances. Namjoon wasn't sure what it meant, but decided to ask them later.

Jungkook just stared, with an open mouth as the girl sat down next to the boy who led her there.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked the maknae, who finally realized the surprise was clear on his face.

"S-sorry-" he stuttered " I'm still not used to the fact that she can change like that.." his face turned red, and the girl seemed to fidget with her hands a bit, unsure how to react herself.
Yoongi immediately grabbed her hand again to make her feel more assured and again Jimin and Hoseok looked at eachother.

Taehyung seemed exited and curious, but stopped himself from talking by stuffing his face with food. Too scared the situation of the night before would repeat itself.

"The clothes suit you." Seokjin said with a warm smile on his face. The girl looked down and smiled a bit.
"Its a bit big, but it was the best I could find." She answered, still a bit shy.

"We'll buy you clothes sometime soon." Yoongi said. Finally focussing on his food. He missed the dark red shade her face turned as she looked down at the clothes she was already wearing.

"I think this already looks good on her." Jimin said, trying to stop himself from making a face.

"She looks hot." Hoseok agreed. Making Yoongi choke on his food.
Whilst Seokjin, the girl and Yoongi focused on getting Yoongi to breathe normally again. Namjoon looked at his fellow 94-liner and the 95-liner that had been acting suspicious for a while now.
Taehyung and Jungkook just looked at eachother not sure about what was going on.

"what's your name?" Taehyung finally asked, pretty sure that was an innocent enough question.
The girl looked at him with big eyes, as she felt the eyes of the others also focussing on her.

"I don't have one." She said, a bit too fast to be believable. She started chugging her water so she wouldn't have to talk anymore, but the boys wouldn't let it go.

"You guys never gave me one." She added, trying to make them decide for themselves.

"But your parents-" Jungkook didn't even dare finish his sentence when he saw that the face the girl made was quite similar to that of Yoongi the night before.

Taehyung took this silence to start yelling random names that worked for pets, or for girls. Trying to make up the most creative ones.

" Tae you cant just call her after your Bt21 character. Tata isnt exactly a girls name." Seokjin ended up interrupting him.
"Well, we can't exactly call her Shooky either now can we?" Taehyung said, looking between his hyung and the girl, trying to find out if there was something there.

Yoongi hid his face in his hands, whilst the girl just looked confused, not sure what on earth they were talking about.
"Shooky is Yoongi's Bt21 character" Taehyung started to explain, but it didnt clear much up for the girl.

"What's Bt21?" She asked, but before Taehyung could answer, Yoongi shut everyone up by removing his hand from his face and slamming it on the table.

"How about Melody?" He asked. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin looked up from the whispered discussion they were having. Slowly everyone at the table agreed, the girl most of all.

"Melody" she whispered " I like it!" Without thinking she gave the boy next to her a hug. "I finally have a name again!" Still smiling she got up and skipped to 'her' bedroom where she closed the door behind her.

"We all heard the 'again' she said right?"  Hoseok asked, trying to make sure the wasn't the only one who noticed the implication there.
The rest at the table nodded and Yoongi got up to follow his precious pet, to make sure she really was ok.

"She doesnt even know Bt21.." Taehyung got out. Seemingly feeling bad for the girl.
The others decided that something else needed to be focussed on first.

"You saw how Yoongi looks at her right?" Hoseok said in a hushed tone. "Have you guys ever seen him look at someone like that before?" The others shook their head. Jimin and Hoseok smiled and looked at their hyungs bedroom door to make sure he wouldn't come back and over hear their conversation.
"We think he's in love with her."

Seokjin and Namjoon looked at them like they were crazy. Jungkook looked at them like they just told him the meaning of life. Taehyung didn't understand how they could focus on something so trivial when he had uncovered a way bigger issue.

"If she doesn't know Bt21, who's to say if she knows BTS?!"