17

The newly named Melody threw herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling until the door opened again.

"You ok?" Yoongi asked carefully, not sure what was going on in the girls head.
The girl just sighed in response.

It took a while before the silence finally got disrupted again.

"What is bt21?" She asked with a small voice. Taehyung had sounded so sure that the girl would know, that now she was almost too scared to ask.
Yoongi chuckled, happy that that was what all this silence was about.
"They are these cartoon characters that the boys and I came up with." Yoongi grabbed his phone and showed the girl a picture.
Melody nodded and another small silence followed.

"Are they popular? why do people know them?" She hated that she had to ask, but she hated not knowing more.

"Well.. ehhh-" This time Yoongi took his time answering. "-do you know BTS?"

The girl shook her head and Yoongi touched his ears, feeling uncomfortable.

"Well, we- it- we..." Yoongi hated having to explain  to people that he was famous, feeling like it sounded too arrogant and self absorbed. he felt the girls eyes focussing on him as she stopped staring at the ceiling.

"The guys and I... we are in a boyband." The girl sat up, now fully focused on the boy in front of her. "The band is called BTS, and well... we are doing quite alright."

"better than alright I assume from the size of this house." The boy nodded shyly, he had to admit they were doing better than he had ever expected.

The girl sighed and let herself fall on the bed again. "Musicians, that explains the weird working hours." she whispered to herself and Yoongi couldnt help but wonder what the girl had previously thought was going on.

-------
"You guys need to stop making stuff up-" Namjoon lectured the two nosy band members, still sitting in the dining area. "- we are already under enough stress without added drama."
Hoseok and Jimin nodded, but nothing their leader told them made them stop believing in their theory. Just because the timing wasnt perfect didnt mean their ship couldnt sail.

They excused themselves to go to the dance studio and continued talking on their way there. "Yoongi is totally in love." Hoseok mumbled and Jimin nodded.
"He's seen her naked too." he whispered.
"They have spent an entire week together in our apartment when we were gone."
"They even have similar traumas."

It stayed quiet after the last comment. In their heads they were wondering exactly what that trauma was, but they were too scared of just how big it might be.