3

A long part with a new point of view mixed in! This is when the story really starts!

I hope you guys like it! Please leave a comment <3

The air was strange for the entire day. Six of the members were leaving the dorm tomorrow and would be packing after the interview was done. Yoongi was the only one staying in the dorm, again. He knew the members would be back. They were just going to spend a week at their family's houses. Yoongi just wished he wouldn't have to be alone at that time.

Remembering what the woman had said earlier that morning, and looking for a way to leave the guys who were excitedly talking about seeing their families again, Yoongi came up with a plan. He excused himself when the others were going to the dorm, and assured them he'd find his way back. He just had to 'go get something for a second'.

The members went quiet after Yoongi left. It wasn't that they hadn't noticed how Yoongi would never leave the dorm. That the boy never mentioned his family or how he always got quiet when the members started discussing family matters. It was clear Yoongi had something going on, they just weren't sure how to bring it up.

The boys tried to see if they could find the cat before entering the dorm, but alas, the walking cloud was nowhere to be found.

When Yoongi got back however, he found a pair of bright blue eyes staring at him from behind a pair of bushes. The moment he crouched down the cat jogged towards him meowing and rubbing her face against the palm of his hand.

"Hey Kitty." Yoongi whispered as he rubbed the cat underneath its chin. The cat meowed back, still enjoying the attention and purred up until the boys hand went inside his pocket.

The sound made the cat look up, take a few steps back and meow softly, as if to ask for an explanation.

"We cant have that woman taking you away from us now can we?" Yoongi asked, not paying attention to the fact that he was having a conversation with a cat. Hesitant, the cat took a step forward again, allowing the boy to put the beautiful black collar around its neck. The cat tried to play with the bell for a bit before stroking the boy's palm with its head again.

After petting the cat one more time, Yoongi stood up and waved the cat goodbye. There was something about animals that just made the rapper's heart melt, and this cat was doing a very good job at that.

----------

'It's too tight'  I didn't understand how something so pretty could be so painful 'I can't breathe'  I was rolling on my back squirming in pain, my hands trying to grab at my throat. 'Please, someone help me. please, no- please-'

----------

"Kitty!" Taehyung yelled happily. The cat ran up to the group of boys the moment she saw them. She left Taehuyng slightly disappointed however, when she ran a straight line towards Yoongi. Meowing at him and leaning with her front paws against his leg. 

" Hey Kitty- " the boy said, crouching down to pet the cat "- how are you toda- what's that?" The rest of the group looked up and came to look at what he was talking about.

"It's got a bell now! I wonder who did that?" Seokjin asked curious. He then gasped softly. "Is that.. blood?" Upon seeing what the oldest members were talking about the others gasped too.