46

"You are really getting better at this." A voice said from below her. Melody looked down and saw Yoongi waiting for her as usual. Slowly she slid down the pole that she had climbed and walked over to him. Greeting her boyfriend with a kiss.

"Where are the others?" She asked, looking through the window in the studio door, not seeing the boys that usually surrounded them.

"They left already." Yoongi answered, wondering if it was normal that he was feeling this awkward about being alone with his girlfriend. "Do you.. want to go grab something to eat?"

Melody looked up, was this... a date? She nodded with a smile on her face. The pure innocence and happiness shown on her face made Yoongi chuckle to himself. Melody grabbed her bag and made herself as 'date ready' as possible with what she had to her disposal.

"Let's go." Yoongi said, holding his hand out for her to hold. Melody threw her hood over her hair before grabbing the hand, holding it tightly during the entire walk, as if this moment could suddenly disappear from her grip.

They settled on a small restaurant that served basic dishes, but to an excellence that only a grandmother could achieve.

"This is my first date." Melody muttered as she nervously played with her food.

"I guess I should've done something more spectacular then." Yoongi said. Still not used to how new Melody was to everything he had slowly had the chance to get used to.

Melody shook her head, leaving another awkward short pause.

"Are you- Are you happy?" Yoongi asked, finally having the courage to ask what had been bothering him for a while.

Melody looked at him with wide open eyes, her chopstick still leaving on her lip from the last bite she took. "I guess." She whispered with a blush on her face. She hadn't meant to be ungrateful, but she also didn't want to lie and say all her wishes had been fulfilled.

"What would you change, if you could change anything you wanted to?"

Melody's hands nervously played with her hair, looking down at it and pondering the question for a while.

"You."

She shook her head, realizing that whilst she was thinking her answer had come out wrong.

"I would want to spend more time with you."

She nodded to herself, that was the answer she had meant to give.

Yoongi had to wait a second for his heart to calm down from that roller coaster, but he joined in in the nodding motion once her words had finally sunk in.

"I'll see what I can do." He muttered as he thought of a solution.

"What would you change?" Melody asked, realizing she wasn't exactly flawless either.

Yoongi seemed to think hard on the question. Realizing that some things might simply be impossible.

"I'd probably want you to be more open with what you want." He answered in all honesty. "I don't always know what you want and what you are comfortable with..." Yoongi sighed softly. "It isn't exactly easy."

Melody shifted uncomfortably and Yoongi held her hand to ensure her that everything was ok. "I want to share many things with you. And a lot of those I know you don't have experience with." Yoongi squeezed her hand softly. "I just want to know I don't make you do things you don't want."

On the way back they walked hand in hand, not saying a thing to each other.

Yoongi was trying hard to think of a way to spend more time with Melody during his current schedule, and Melody was trying to think of a good way to respond to Yoongi's message without showing a side that might be too vulnerable.

Melody's mother would have been so disappointed if she had known what her daughter was thinking right now. She would have spoken about how this wasn't how she had been raised. How a proper lady would never say such things, the indication alone!

They got greeted by the others when they entered the apartment but Melody kept quiet.

After a few seconds she finally turned to Yoongi, taking a deep breath calming her heart as much as she could.

"There isn't anything I don't want." She finally managed to get out before running to her room and slamming the door shut.

She left seven shocked boys behind. Yoongi slowly turning red as he realized what the words implied.

"I ehh- I'm gonna go to my room." He stuttered before turning to his own room and closing the door behind him.

"What just happened?" Jungkook asked looking up from his phone. The others just shook their heads to indicate that they too had no idea.

"They really do suit each other." Seokjin muttered. "Weirdo's".