27

Hanaaaaaaa7301 Are you starting to get where this is going?

bts_army_OT7 Don't worry, I got ya! haha, Love hearing that you like the story!

------------

The relationship between Melody and Yoongi didn't improve much the next few days.  Instead the girl was found more and more around Hoseok, who had promised to keep her secret for now.

"I don't consider lifting me, or patting my back sexual harassment by the way." The girl suddenly said to the boy who was sitting next to her.

"Wh-what?" Hoseok seemed confused by the sudden statement.

"Since you were wondering about that in the beginning.. Thought you should know." She answered before focusing on her book again. Melody had started to pick up reading again. It had been years since she had had an actual book in her hands, so she wasn't the fastest... But she felt like it was worth a try.

Hoseok blushed thinking back about his freak out when he had just learned his band mate's cat was also human. He had said some things that now seemed ridiculous and hurtful.

"Sorry about that." He said with his head slumped down in embarrassment of his past self.

"It's fine." She answered, her eyes still going over the words in front of her.

"Why are you home early so often though?" She asked, finally putting her head down and showing some interest in what was going on next to her.

"I'm quick at learning choreography, so I don't have to practice as often as the others. Also, this way I have extra time to study my Japanese." Hoseok showed her the book he had in his hands. It was a guide to learning Japanese that he was halfway though by now.

"Ahhhhh, you're learning Japanese?" Melody asked in perfect Japanese. "ganbatte."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Of course you know Japanese."

Melody just stuck out her tongue and then continued with her book, leaving the boy to study in peace.

The two continued on in silence that only got disturbed when Hoseok had a question about his material.

"Hey you two." Jimin said, the moment he and the others entered the house and saw the two of them sitting comfortably on the couch.

Hoseok greeted all of them back, but Melody just nodded in their direction. She really didn't know how to act in front of the others. None of them had said anything about the fight from a few days ago, but Melody felt to uncomfortable to simply ignore it.

Yoongi also kept quiet around the girl. He knew that he had gone too far, but he didn't know how to make it better. He also kept catching himself getting jealous at Hoseok for suddenly becoming so close to her.

His mind kept blaming Hoseok for everything, starting from the moment Melody left his room. His mind would go on a rant about how if that hadn't happened, none if the rest would have occurred. Of course, every time he would realize that that was pure nonsense, but none of it made him any happier.

"Hyung, relax, you're going to stare a hole in her." Jimin whispered slightly pulling Yoongi's arm. Yoongi hadn't even noticed that he had been staring at the girl this whole time until she became so uncomfortable that she turned into a cat.

Hoseok looked up noticing a change beside him and sighed as he put his book down. He put the book the girl had been reading back, the page she was on being lost the moment she involuntarily dropped it. He sighed as he grabbed the girl's clothes and brought them to her room for her, the cat following him and remaining behind in her room.

"You should really make up with her hyung. Not just stare at her." Hoseok said, slightly irritated the moment he got back in the living room.

"She stop going to the 5th floor yet?" Yoongi asked stubbornly, ignoring the fact that he didn't want anything more than make up.

"She doesn't have any new bruises, in case you haven't noticed." Hoseok retaliated and he was right. Since the day of the fight Melody had had no new bruises and the existing ones had started to heal.

Yoongi couldn't stand it anymore and left for his room where he threw himself on the bed silently hating everything about this situation.

"You really should be nicer to him Hoseok." Namjoon mentioned in a calm and collected voice. He really didn't want the group to get into a major fight over this. He also couldn't get Yoongi's heartbroken whisper out of his head.

"And he should really try to figure out why she wants to go to the 5th floor so bad." Hoseok sighed. Whilst seated on the couch he threw his head back and stretched his arms above him. It frustrated him that he couldn't share what he knew, but on the other hand..He had figured it out so easily..

"You know why she did it?" Jimin asked enthusiastically. Hoping for an answer that could fix all of this.

"Yes, and I have managed to get her to stop going for now. But she's not going to give up on this one." Hoseok tried to make clear how important it was to settle this whole situation before the girl was going to make another attempt.

"Why did she do it?" Jungkook asked, not happy with his hyung's answer.

"I-.... can't tell you. Promised to keep her secret and everything." The others deflated hearing those words.

"But really, if Yoongi hyung tries to listen to her, I'm sure she will open up to him about more than I know." Hoseok casually added.

"He is her weakness afterall."