57

@jimin_jibooty glad you liked the story :). You will just have to find out what happens with Charlie. ;p

@agunness sorry for making you wait so long, glad you didn't leave the story!

---------

It was late by the time Melody got home. Late enough for all the others to be sleeping already. After a bit of hesitation Melody decided to go to her own room, as to not wake Yoongi up. She was sure he had had a busy day, and he had to prepare for another tomorrow.

Her room and bed were cold. Or maybe she was just imagining it from the empty-ness of it all. Beside the cold Melody was tired and satisfied after her first day of her first ever job. And so, though shivering, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

"Long time no see." Yoongi muttered when all eight were sat at the table for lunch. The boys had just enough time to eat at home and grab their stuff in between work at the studio and going to a set to film a video.

Melody yawned, having only just woken up since she had come home so late, before she greeted him back. Yoongi didn't seem angry but definitely wasn't cheerful either about this whole situation.

"What time did you come home last night?" He asked poking at his food as the rest of the group just did their own thing.

"Around.. 5 am? Not sure. but I took the last bus." Melody just wanted to feel her boyfriends arms around her, still feeling the cold of the absence of his body next to hers.

"Is your work far from the bus stop? It really isn't safe to walk alone at that time." Seokjin said worried but Melody calmed him down.

"Charlie walked me to the bus stop."

"Who is Charlie?" Taehyung asked

"Do we know this Charlie?" Hoseok followed up.

"Charlie is a bartender where I work." Melody answered

"Is it safe to have him walk you if you just met him?" Jimin asked worried

"Charlie would never do anything to me." Melody defended her co-worker and new possible friend.

"You shouldn't just trust anyone." Yoongi rebutted. Reminding Melody of the warning that Charlie had given just hours before.

"I think you would like Charlie. Besides, you guys were insecure about Seul-ki too, she hasn't done anything bad."

the boys got up, grabbing their stuff as their time was running out.

"Just because one of the people you have met is decent, doesn't mean you won't meet bad people." Yoongi warned with a serious look on his face.

Whilst Melody would have loved to get angry at the guys for bringing her down about her new friend and basically calling her naïve, their concern for her warmed her up a bit. 

Before leaving the room Yoongi pointed at Melody to make sure she would listen to him.

"I don't care what time you get home tonight, come sleep in my room ok? I was worried."

He closed the door behind him before Melody even had the time to properly smile at the sweet confession.