34

Hanaaaaaaa7301 , clearly the last chapter has affected you XD Loved reading all of it and going though the motions with you

JanaMaged231 The morning definitely won't be nice for them, but then they shouldn't have touched Yoongi's alcohol ;)

------------

The next day Melody wasn't sure if she had woken up or had died and gone to hell. Her head felt like it was going to burst open and her mouth felt like it had never known the touch of liquid before. It was already in the afternoon, she could tel by the sun coming in through the curtains, blinding her and causing her head to hurt even more.

She stumbled her way into the living room where someone had been nice enough to keep the curtains closed. Or maybe the boys had just left really early. As she grabbed a glass of water Melody's mind went to Jungkook and the fact that he was probably feeling pretty miserable too. She couldn't imagine having to work in these conditions.

After maybe a liter of water Melody felt like she had finally had enough to drink for now. This was one of the few days Melody didn't mind being home alone. The peace and quiet is everything she needed right now.

She laid still on the couch until she felt good enough to eat, then returned to the couch once she had had enough. Melody couldn't do anything but wait for the painkiller she took to finally start working.

"At least try to smile Jungkook." Namjoon muttered backstage to the clearly hungover maknae. Yoongi was the only one who knew Jungkook had been drinking that night. The others found out early in the morning when they were getting ready for a busy schedule.

Hoseok sprayed the boy once more with perfume, irritating the youngest to no end.

"It's not my fault you smell like alcohol!" Hoseok retaliated trying to keep quiet to not attract attention. Jungkook just grunted and let his Hyung continue, it was true that this was all his own stupid fault.

He had been stupid enough to fall in love. He had been stupid enough not to know his crush had a boyfriend. He had been stupid to try to drink it away and stupid enough to get drunk before a busy day. If his own headache and the cloud of perfume that Hoseok kept spraying wasn't going to kill him, it would definitely be Yoongi's laser like stare that he kept feeling on him all day.

The poor boy suffered though the performance and the next few minutes on stage only to be leaving the stage in an earth shattering and even worse headache inducing applause.

"Care to explain?" The second oldest asked him when they had a minute alone. This had to be the only time Jungkook didn't feel the stare today. In fact, Yoongi wasn't even looking at him at all.

"The perfume? Because that was Hoseok hyu-"

"The drinking last night." Yoongi interrupted, his voice just as emotionless as his stare had been.

"Oh.." Jungkook went silent, not sure what to say. "I got rejected." Yoongi looked surprised. "Well.. not even that.. I didn't even get the chance to get rejected.."

Jungkook bent down, not wanting to show the hurt on his face to others.

"I asked the others what love was like, and by the time I realized... She already had a boyfriend.." A tear fell down the youngest's cheek and his hyung helped him up whilst still covering his face. Yoongi laid his arm over Jungkooks shoulders and ruffled with his hand though the maknae's hair. 

"Love hurts." Yoongi sighed and Jungkook couldn't help but notice the similarity between his and Melody's words. "Come kiddo, lets go home."

When they were changed and walking behind the others to the car to go home Yoongi finally asked.

"So what did the others say love was like?" Jungkook looked up at his hyung, small smile on his face.

"They basically all said it was what you and Melody had. So I asked Melody and-" Suddenly Jungkook remembered how the girl had wanted it to be kept a secret. Maybe not all of it, but this was probably a good moment to keep quiet.

"What did Melody say?" Yoongi asked confused. Both as to why he had suddenly stopped talking and to the fact that people had considered his relation with Melody as love.

"You should probably ask her yourself hyung." Jungkook teased when he got into the car. Not wanting to make it a bigger deal Yoongi kept quiet about the subject for the ride home.

When the boys came back home the living room was completely dark. They looked around confused, but everything got cleared up when they saw Melody sleeping on the couch.

"Did she drink too?" Hoseok asked displeased after having to deal with hiding Jungkook's hangover all day.

"Yeah.. It was her first time drinking, so we might have gone overboard." Jungkook admitted scratching the back of his head.

"Should've stuck to the lighter stuff." Yoongi mumbled his mood immediately sour again after remembering how the girl he adored was in pain because of the two youngest's actions last night.

"She didn't like the wine I was drinking last night." Jungkook mumbled, knowing that was not an excuse for getting the girl wasted on the harder stuff.

Yoongi ignored him and walked over to the girl, softly waking her up. The girl looked in pain, but her eyes unmistakably lit up when she saw who was in front of her.

"I'm never drinking again." The girl grunted. Both as a promise to herself and as an apology to Yoongi for her actions. Yoongi simply ruffled through her white hair and offered her a bottle of water.

"Both of you need a serious shower." Jimin said laughing a bit at the situation.

"Oh, really?" Jungkook asked quasi surprised. "I thought the perfume shower Hoseok gave me today would have me set for a week at least."

"It's your own fault." Seokjin said and the others agreed. Jungkook joining their opinion embarrassed. 

"I'll run a bath for you." Yoongi whispered to Melody and he disappeared into his room without hesitation. Melody smiled at his behavior. She knew she had annoyed him by waking him up at night, and then even more by getting drunk. She couldn't believe someone could be this sweet to her.

When the bath was done and she entered the bathroom, she was surprised by the presence of a bath-bomb in the water.

"You-" Melody turned around and hugged Yoongi as tight as she could, ignoring the fact that she had already gotten undressed. Melody didn't mind since he had seen her like that so many times already. Yoongi on the other hand, seemed to have a bit more issues with it. His face got beet-red and he softly pushed her off of him by her shoulders.

"I- eh, just enjoy your bath." He stuttered before turning around and closing the bathroom door behind him.

Melody had noticed that Yoongi was getting more distant lately. Not letting her sleep in his bed as much as before and now not accepting her embrace. She hoped it didn't mean anything bad.

She didn't have much time to worry about it though, as the warm, soapy water seemed to soak all her problems away.

Jungkook let the water of his shower fall on his head. slowly but surely the water seemed to wash away all the pain. Well, mostly the physical pain. In his mind he kept seeing the scene over and over. Bang-pd-nim's daughter happily introducing everyone to her boyfriend. Her smile was so bright that it's warmth almost overpowered the cold he felt as his heart shattered in a million pieces.

-----------

Yes people, in my story Bang pd has a kid. Bet no-one saw that coming :P