spar;children

"Kamo-sensei!" Nobara practically tackled you to the ground, with furrowed eyebrows. "Where have you been? We haven't seen you in so long!"

You ruffled her hair as you straightened up. "I don't work here and got a lot of work from the elders, you know that. Speaking of which I haven't been able to go out of the country yet, but what is it that you said you wanted from America?"

"Well there's this specific store, at this specific location"-

"Text me about it later," you interrupted, before turning to everyone else. "Maki?" She turned to you. "Wanna fight?" She grinned widely. You turned back to Nobara. "Watch and learn sweetie."

Fushiguro, Nobara, Panda and Inumaki sat at the stands while you and Maki stood opposite to each other. Everything was silent until.. "Fight!" Panda called out. Maki was quickly behind you, but you were undoubtedly faster than her.

The kids gaped as Maki, who was behind you a second before, was thrown to the side. She quickly recovered and got up, while you cracked your knuckles, chuckling. "Aw come on Maki. I know you got"-

Now she was above you, her foot about to land on your head, but you ducked away and reached out your hand. Maki reached out with her own hand and grabbed yours, swiftly landing on her feet and pushing the hand she grabbed to the ground, but you got your other hand to punch her.

She used her other hand to block but didn't read your attack at her thigh with your foot. You knocked her down on one knee, and twisted your wrists so her hold on you was now your hold on her. You pushed her down, and straddled her torso.

She tried struggling out from your grip but failed. "Damn it!"

"Kamo-sensei's win!" Panda called out.

Nobara cheered, while Inumaki gave you a thumbs up and Fushiguro simply looked bored as always. You got up, giving Maki a hand, and then pointed at Fushiguro. "You're getting private training later, I don't have time for you now. Now, who's next?"

"Me!" Panda and Nobara yelled, shooting their hands (Panda.. arms?) up. "Salmon!" Inumaki said.

It was late at night, around nine. You'd done a lot of training the whole day with the kids, including Itadori, but you didn't feel tired, nothing of the sort. The fact that the elders were holding you back made you pissed so you assumed doing everything in your power to get these kids to be stronger would make them pissed.. Maybe the elders were right. You were becoming a lot like your husband, but you saw nothing wrong with it.

"Megumi, you're here, finally!" you called out.

Fushiguro scratched the back of his neck. "Why did you want to practice late?" He asked. "We're not just doing regular training right?"

"No," you answered. You reached down and took out a pocket knife from your shoes. You saw the boys eyebrows furrow. You took out the pocket knife and held it to your palm. "Ready?" You asked. He seemed to catch on to what was happening, so you had no reason to explain.

You were going to train him. Get him used to your technique, "I know Toshi-kun will be there, so I'm training specifically you. I think you'd be a good match up against him. He's pretty standard when it comes to the usage of the Kamo technique, so I'm going to teach you the specific techniques I know, which I'm sure he'll use. Okay?"

Fushiguro stared at the knife hovering above your palm. "Okay."

You slashed your palm and blood poured out quickly. Fushiguro stood still as you simply watched the blood pour out of your hand, some of it dripping to the floor, until you closed your eyes, concentrating. You let the blood circulate around your body properly now, not letting it leak out your palm anymore.

You opened your eyes abruptly, startling Fushiguro. He quickly took out his shikigami. You formed your blood into a circle, with four sharp spikes and then threw it at him. As his eyes were focused on the one, he didn't pay attention to the other, and while he did dodge one, the other sliced his cheek.

Fushiguro looked at you with wide eyes. You had your bleeding palm out, with the other hand on your hip. "See? It's an annoying technique to deal with it. I'm teaching you how Toshi-kun will fight today. The next few days, it'll be me going a quarter way with my blood technique. If you train with my style, Toshi-kun's should be much easier."

"Why not half your power?" Fushiguro asked, seeming eager.

You chuckled. "I'm not trying to kill you."