My;Wife

Once your wedding had ended, you had went off to the bathroom to cry.

It had been a stressful day, with aunts and a mother critiquing your every move, and uncles and a father spewing misogynistic remarks about you. Nothing went wrong, technically, everything went according to how the Kamo clan wanted things to go.

Obviously the Gojou clan were pressing their ideals onto Satoru, telling him he should have things go his way, or more what they meant, being the Gojou way.

But it was over.

You were married. It wasn't the happiest day of your life, not by a longshot, but it was over.

You just wanted to get away from your family, go home, and fall asleep.

Gojou had been pulled away by the elders, because of course there were loose curses that could only be beat by your husband. There always was, why would there be an exception for you today.

But, as much as you wanted to pass out, your friends insisted on not letting you pass out until you were drunk. So you were put into a car with Utahime, Ieiri and Mei, who were blasting songs on the radio while talking loudly.

"You know what we should do?" Ieiri suddenly gasped, excited to share her idea. She turned to you slowly, with a growing grin. "Get you that dress."

"Huh?"

"What?" She asked. "You've had a shit day right? Should've been the happiest days of your life and now you want to take a nap? C'mon, let's get that dress you wanted from before. The blue one."

"Like Gojou's eyes," Utahime said, scrucnhing her nose up.

"I didn't bring my wal"-

"Shut up, we're living in the digital age, there's no excuses," Mei interrupted.

"I don't want to spend on something I'll never wear after today," you said.

Utahime and Ieiri looked over at Mei pointedly. After a moment, she sighed. "I'll buy it."

"Don't force your"-

"I'll buy it, that's final, now shut up and let us treat you!" Mei cheered.

Shoko took out a bag, and winked at you as she took out a bottle inside. "Here's our first drink after these stressful past few days."

"It's definitely not your first drink," Utahime muttered under her breath, making you laugh.

"Definitely," Shoko chuckled. "Here's to one of us getting married!"

"Never thought that would happen!" Mei cackled.

"Well, if anyone would've, we all expected it to be Y/N," Shoko shrugged.

"Still, you know, Y/N, you could've gone for anyone, and Satoru?" Utahime furrowed her brows. "I will forever question your taste in people."

"Oh well, don't make me regret it now, I've already married the man," you grinned. "And anyways, he's perfect. What else could I ask for?"

"Someone without eyes that blind you?" Shoko asked.

"Someone that's not insufferable?"

"Someone that doesn't give people thousands of dollars for simple tasks?"

"Shut up, Mei, he doesn't have to do that for most people." You rolled your eyes, before slumping back in your seat. "But you know... it's really settling in. Like we're married now. He's my husband."

"Uh huh," Mei said, distracted, as she pulled into the parking lot of the... boutique ?

"What is this place?" You asked.

"We rented out a girl place for us to get drunk alone, with no bothers," Shoko smiled proudly.

"Wha- really?!" You jumped up, quickly getting out of the car.

"Wait, women, come and take the dress first," Mei called.

You turned around and saw the girls at the trunk, Utahime holding up the blue dress you'd seen with Nanami and Shoko. Sharply taking in a breath, eyes watering, you ran into a hug with the three, thanking them for getting you something so beautiful.

"Go on, then, try it on inside," Shoko pushed, patting your back.

Once you'd come out in the dress, it glowed with you. Mei was quick to take her phone out and take photos. Shoko encouraged you, telling you to do a spin and pose. Utahime laughed as she watched.

But the four of you were taken out of your fun, when suddenly you heard music begin playing.

"Is... there a wedding going on?" you said, perking up.

"Yeah," Utahime said quietly, placing her hand on your back and guiding you ahead. "Yours."

You turned to look at the girls confused, but Mei had gone ahead and swung open the doors. You swung your head to look forwards, and gasped at the sight. Satoru smiled brightly before pressing the button to a remote.

You laughed nervously, covering your mouth with your hand, as you looked around, at the people you truly cared about, sitting around on tables, your found family at the most important event of your life.

Walking forwards, towards Gojou, you took in the scenery, the white and blue decorations, the tall vases with flowers, the colours of your eyes and Gojo's. Megumi and Tsumiki on one table with Nanami and Ijichi. Nanami smiled softly, waving at you. You waved back. Tsumiki shot you a thumbs up, you grinned.

There was the rest of the Tokyo Jujutsu school's faculty and Panda, but that was pretty much it. The hall was small too. Looking ahead at Gojou, you decided to pick up your dress and ran towards him, jumping into his arms.

Laughing, he wrapped his arms around you. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," you said, pulling back. You looked him up and down, in his black suit, with an open blazer. He had his sunglasses on but they were pushed back. "You look beautiful too."

"Thank you," he smiled, biting his lip. "I hope you actually enjoy this wedding. There's no elders, and no one that's going to bother you. Just people who love you, and people who want you to be happy. And me."

"Honestly," you said, bringing your hand up to cup his face. "You're all I need." You pulled him down for a kiss. "I love you." Grinning cheekily, you added. "My husband."

"I love you too, my wife."

(A/N: gimme all the author slander you want guys, I deserve to be yelled at. Thank you for all the support and the worrying about me and for 1millionreadsomgggg I remember how excited I was for 10k but like more important than that thank you for everyone's who stuck by wifey (even when the author didn't). If I'm being honest I have lost my passion for writing this fanfiction BUT that doesn't mean I've lost my passion for writing for fanfiction, or Satoru or JJK. I have this rlly huge fanfic idea that I've spent like a month planning and have started writing and I know you all love Gojou so if you'd like, I'd be really happy to start posting here again. BUT DONT WORRY I WILL DO MY BEST NOT TO LEAVE WIFEY BEHIND! I have like four chapters planned?? And Satorus fate in the manga drives where this fanfiction is going, so there might be another like two year long hiatus who knows (I'm kidding). This chapter isn't proofread and I wrote this two years ago! I'd like to say my writing has improved, so I kinda wanna go back through these chapters and get a feel for the story again, but at the same time I know it's going to be so cringey for me. But that doesn't matter! I will do it! This is a very long rant maybe even longer than this whole chapter but ummm yeah, if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer! And wifey is back! Yay!)