26 - mindful;whore

tw; brief mention of reader cutting herself (for her cursed technique)

The three of you were walking in a row, nearing the building where the girl would be. "Hey.. I know it's stupid to ask"-

"Then why are you asking?" Gojou interrupted. The two of you glared at each other for a second, before you shook your head. His immaturity was definitely getting to you.

"What if.." you asked. "What if the kid doesn't want to do the merger? I mean, if I was her, I definitely wouldn't want to."

Gojou played around with the coins in his hand, his eyes darting to a vending machine up ahead. "If the kid who is the star plasma vessel should refuse the merger.. Then we call it off!"

You looked at him in surprise, as Getou laughed. "You sure about that?" Gojou looked back at him confused. "We might have to fight master Tengen."

Gojou looked back at Getou cockily. "You scared?"

Getou grinned back. "Not really. We should be fine."

"You'd have to stay back thought, runt," Gojou pulled a little hair on your head as he headed towards the vending machine to get some soda while you and Getou walked ahead. "But seriously," he spoke. I get why the curse user group Q is after her.. But why does the star religious group want to kill her?"

"What they worship is a pure master Tengen," Getou answered, as Gojou came closer. "A star plasma vessel would soil that purity, according to them. But the star religious group are non curse users. We shouldn't have to worry about them too much. But we do need to be wary of Q!"

"Anyway, it should be alright. Sure," he stuck his thumb at you, not even sparing a glance "We have this one to hold us back, but we're the strongest. That why master Tengen asked us after"-

"It's just.." Getou muttered, while you raged silently behind them.

"What?"

"Satoru.. I've been meaning to tell you this. You should be more mindful of the way you talk."

"What-?!" "Exactly!" You yelled. Gojou turned around and looked at you in disbelief. You grinned. "Particularly around your superiors. We might be meeting master Tengen after all"-

"Well, it doesn't matter what you say!" Gojou interrupted, glaring at you.

"She's right," Getou agreed, and Gojou immediately looked offended again. "You're way too rude. That way even your juniors won't be scared of you."

"None of us are scared of him, he's an idio"-

A loud explosion in the back interrupted you. The three of you immediately turned around. Smoke blew from the building. Getou immediately got out his cursed technique. "Is it our fault if the kids' already dead?"

You reached for the pocket in your uniform and took out a knife. Gojou gave you an incredulous look. "That's what you fight with? Aren't you a "-

"Questions about my technique later, there's a kid falling from a building right now!"

"Yes, and you can answer while Getou saves her."

"Huh?" You turned your head to see Getou in the air, having caught the girl.

"Phew!" Gojou exclaimed. "Made it just in time."

In a flash, Gojou grabbed your shoulders and pushed you to his other side. Your eyes widened when you saw knives being thrown on his other side. Of course, they didn't hit him. While Gojou talked with the person who threw knives at him, effectively pissing him off, you slowly slid your knife across your arm, drawing blood.

"Yo, you alright?" Gojou asked after he sent Getou a picture of him with the guy from Q he just defeated. He looked down at your arm. "You're bleeding a lot."

"I can tell," you said with gritted teeth. "You both obviously don't need my help, I don't know why I had to tag along."

"Maybe the Kamo family wanted to show you how the strongest sorcerers fight."

"Maybe they just wanted to waste my time." You said as you walked away from him, towards the building where Getou would be.

Gojou caught up to you, not even having to jog with his long legs. You were walking as fast as you could. "Aw, come on, don't be like that," Gojou teased. "By the way, where have I met you before. I'm sure we've met but, I have no idea when."

"I forget too," you answered briefly, opening the door to the building, not holding it open for Gojou.

"Petty brat," Gojou muttered under his breath. You heard, and cursed the jujutsu tech uniform for not having pockets in the skirt to stuff your hands in. He then raised his voice. "There's no way you don't remember meeting the great Gojou Satoru of all people."

"Maybe I did," You spoke sarcastically. "But you were so utterly horrible I had to erase you from memory."

"You little bitch!"

"Better than being a whore."