bed;talks

"So what happened?" You asked as the bed creaked.

Gojou put his arm around your collarbone, pulling you closer, your back pressed against his front. "You're still up? I always tell you not to wait up."

"And you're always too loud when you open the front door," you yawned, easing up in his grip. "Come on now, tell me what went on."

"Long story, honestly," he replied, taking his hand away from you to slip his blindfold off. "I'll tell you about it in the morning." You had turned around and pressed your face into his chest. Gojou smiled softly and put his hand to the back of your head, before muttering a quick, "I love you."

Gojou had gotten up quite early

Gojou had gotten up quite early. You groaned and reached out to him, grabbing his hand. "You haven't been here for that long," you groaned, stifling a yawn.

"Remember that long story I told you about?" he asked. You nodded. "Well, long story short, this boy named Itadori Yuuji, ended up eating Sukuna's finger."

If you had been drinking something, you would've spit it out. Instead, you gaped at him, fully awake. "Who the hell? And he's alive?"

"That's not even the crazy thing," Gojou grinned as he reached out for his blindfold on the bedside table. "He can control Sukuna."

"So Sukuna, Su-ku-na, is in the control of some boy I've never heard of? Is he from a clan I've never heard of?" Gojou shook his head, as he gave you his blindfold and you sat up.

Gojou turned around, his back facing you, and continued talking. "Nope! He's going to be a new student of mine. But I gotta admit he's pretty strong, for a normal guy."

"If he can control fucking Sukuna of all people," you said as you gently slid Gojou's blindfold over his eyes. "Then I think it's obvious that he's no ordinary guy."

"Wanna tag along?" Gojou asked, as you adjusted his blindfold. "He's enrolling today."

You shook your head, and wrapped your arms under his armpits and hugged him, resting your chin on his shoulder. Gojou eased up at your touch. "I have some things to do today."

"Hm? Like what?" He asked.

"Well, I have to go pick up that new first year girl I recruited for you," you answered.

"Of course, Nobara Kugisaki?" you nodded. "Well, you stay safe."

"Oh come on, they're country curses, what do they have on me?" You answered arrogantly, smirking.

As you turned your head to rest your cheek on his shoulder, and kiss his neck, you saw him smile. "That's my girl." He peeled your arms off of him, and you begrudgingly let him go. "See you tomorrow then?"

You nodded and fell back on your bed as Gojou headed to the bathroom. His smile fell when he closed the door.

You were lying.