34 - couch;sex

"We're going to be busy tomorrow, huh?" You sighed, resting your head on Gojou's leg, as you both were sprawled across the couch, a movie playing on the television.

"We always are," Gojou answered breezily, patting your head.

"Yeah, but it's Halloween tomorrow.." you sighed. "I'm supposed to be taking care of the west again."

Gojou brought his hand down to your face, leaning down to kiss your lips. "And I'll take care of you on November first again."

You smiled. "It's already November, huh? We can go on that vacation soon." He got back up, letting the couch swallow him. "Y'know, I haven't talked to Nanami in a while."

Gojou placed his hand over his heart in fake pain. "You're here sitting in my lap, enjoying time with me, and you're thinking about Nanami?" You laughed. "Y'know, sweetie, some people call this cheating."

"It's not my fault I like my best friend more than you," you joked, reaching your hand up to play with his hair.

He grabbed your wrist, grinning. "Keep talking like that and you don't get playing with my fabulous hair rights."

You brought your hand to the couch, using it to elevate yourself up. Gojou helped you maneuver your way to sitting on his lap. "I'm going to have to leave in the morning tomorrow, by the way."

"The morning?" Gojou gasped. You nodded, frowning slightly. "How about I take you?"

You leaned into Gojou's chest. "You'll be too busy. It's Halloween, you'll be needed all over the place."

"Well, not the west, cause they have all that covered with one person," Gojou muttered, voicing your thoughts. "Seriously, do the elders think if they overwork us, they'll stop us from talking?"

"Maybe their taking baby steps," you contemplated. "Like.. stop us from having sex."

Gojou burst out laughing. Yes, he was 28. Yes, he still laughs at the word sex. Not at fuck, no, but sex, yes.  He then, looked down at you, an arrogant smirk on his lips. "Like they could ever stop us from doing that." He then wiggled his eyebrows. "How about"-

"No, Satoru," you groaned, leaning your head back. "We have so much work tomorrow!"

Gojou grabbed you by the waist, and lifted you up, making you gasp. He threw you back on the couch, your back now against it, with your front facing him, hovering over you. "Come on, baby"-

Your face heated up, fuck him for still making you feel this way. You thought you would burst from embarrassment, so you said the first thing that came to mind. "Satoru, I'd like to do an efficient job at work tomorrow, and not being able to move wouldn't help with that."

Gojou stayed above you, an eyebrow raised at you, a small smirk on his face. "What did you say?"

Your head was seriously about to burst from the embarrassment. You felt a headache forming already. "I said.. We have work tomorrow, so we should save up our energy."

"No, no" he leaned closer to your face, noses touching. Your breath hitched as the only thing in your view was his eyes. "What did you say about not being able to.. Something?"

"Move," you whispered.

Gojou grinned. "Now, why would you not be able to move darling?"

You leaned up to peck his lips. "Because you"-

Your phone rang.

You groaned, but Gojou leaned down to kiss your jaw. "I have to get it, Sato."

"You never do the other times," Gojou said briefly before going back to kiss you. You stopped him by grabbing his jaw, squishing his cheeks with your fingers. Gojou fell back, whining. "Y/N! You're sweaty hands can't be touching my face, if I breakout it's your fault!"

"You've gotten like one pimple in your whole entire life," you deadpanned. "Stop being so perfect," you advised while getting up.

Gojou sat up straight again, wiggling his eyebrows. "So you think I'm perfect?"

You hushed him as you answered the phone. The ID was unknown, so it was probably something about work. "Hello?"

"Is this the Kamo-Gojou estate?" It seemed to be a servant that was calling, maybe to set up a meeting time. It was odd however, why so late?

"Yes, it is."

"Is Kamo Y/N speaking?"

"Yes, this is Y/N."

"We're sorry to inform you, miss, that your father has just passed away."