mood; swung

"It's Gojou," Utahime told you before she handed you the phone. "He seems excited."

Your eyebrows furrowed. He had to go to Itadori's autopsy in the morning, so he had Utahime take care of you, not trusting you alone. He would've asked Shoko, who knew of your pregnancy already but she was the one doing the autopsy. She was quite excited for it too, not bothering to hide it.

You took the phone, thanking her, and pressed it to your ear. "Sato?"

"He's alive!" He squealed, much to your surprise. "Itadori! He's alive!"

"Wait," you closed your eyes for a moment to take in what he just said. "What?"

"Itadori," he repeated. "He just came back, y'know? Wait, gimme a sec." You heard his voice again, but it was more distant so you assumed he brought the phone away from his face. "Yuji! C'mere!" Then his voice was closer. "Say hi!"

"Hi!" You heard an enthusiastic voice, Itadori's voice.

"Hi!" You yelled back excitedly, earning your self a weird look from Utahime. You waved her off, and smiled widely, lowering your voice so she couldn't hear you. "If you die again, I'm going to kill you Itadori!"

You heard a nervous, "Yes ma'am!" along with a laugh from Gojou. Everything felt okay.

Everything was not okay.

"Oh my god," you moaned in pain, pure pain, as the cramps overwhelmed you. You'd been bleeding heavily, the only person you had was Utahime who was already busy consoling an annoyed Shoko because she wasn't able to look inside the Sukuna vessel. It was later in the day and the bleeding had started.

Gojou, the bitch, was fucking late.

Very fucking late.

"Look, Shoko, he'll die again eventually"-

"Utahime!" You yelled.

"Right, right, sorry," she said, when she got a call. She took the phone away from her ear to check the caller ID, before talking. "Shoko, I'll call right back." She then looked at you as she answered the call. "It's Gojou."

"SATORU I WILL MURDER YOU!"

Utahime put him on speaker. "Sorry honey! But I'm in the middle of this fight"- Utahime interrupted him, placing the phone near her mouth.

"I don't care if you're fighting Satan right now, come back right now Gojou Satoru."

You couldn't blame her for being so aggressive.