The ; End

(This is all an authors note)

whoopdeedoo it's over.

  (if you don't want to read my rambling and want to just skip down to see some of my other gojo fics, I encourage you to do so)

wifey is my only fic that has done as well as it has. 1 million reads of a little fanfiction I wrote when I had a little crush on gojo bc the jjk anime had just came out is just... insane. i say it alot in my announcements but I really appreciate the love and support that wifey has received. I'm really glad that people have enjoyed it.

I just wanted to acknowledge some issues with it as well though.

I'm sorry that updates always took horrendously long. it was mainly because I had no idea where to take this. I usually plan out my fics to some extent now but wifey was just an idea and my fingers going on very long ramblings. bc of this, there are certainly some plot points that I don't like. (I'm probably gonna go back and take out all the mark shit out if i can get through it and make it make sense still).

Now I actually rlly hated wifey for a while bc the first few chapters contain some sensitive topics. first off, in hindsight, i really wish I didn't start this fic off with a pregnancy trope. second, I wish I had the hindsight to realize that it's a really sensitive topic and wattpad has comments. tbh a reason I try (and still try) to avoid this fic is bc the comments and arguments abt abortion have rlly triggered me. I really wish wattpad had a disabling comments option bc i would honestly turn it on for wifey, despite the nice comments I get for it as well. It's going to be a lot of work but I am going to try and go back to delete every triggering comment so that future readers can read turn their brain off and read instead of getting mad in a wattpad comment section (yes, everyone's allowed to have their beliefs, I'd just prefer for you to not argue about it under a comment section on wattpad - it was my bad to have even tackled such a topic, and I've debated taken the whole fic down bc of it. However, people enjoy wifey and even I enjoy a lot of it when I can look past my least favourite plot points, so I don't want to do that). I'm also gonna put a very clear warning at the beginning.

I really hope the ending goes well with ppl. Hopefully it isn't too confusing or anything. I like to think that Shoko and Y/N were kind of living in a similar made up fantasy for a while - they're too traumatized and realistic to dream up of anything too good, but they have each other, at the very least. For Shoko it was a dream, but for Y/N it was more of her imagination as she was dying.

Ok I realize it isn't really (going over well, I mean) 💀 but this fic weighs on my soul and I needed to end it. I also see no point in waiting for gojo to come back bc at this point gege will kill him off a third time and I don't want to wait years like I did when waiting for his unsealing (ik it's ending this year probably but I don't have the patience).

anyways again, tysm for reading wifey and getting this far. tysm for waiting for updates. tysm for motivating me to continue this fic with your kind and funny comments. tysm for being whores for gojo, bc most of the comments on wifey are just you guys being rlly horny without me even writing anything to make you horny. I'm glad wifey is coming to an end and I'm glad that whoevers reading this rn has some sort of closure to this fic.

I've actually got some other gojo stuff in the works, so here's like a list and the status of it: (and I promise I won't kill you off anymore)

Nothing Special (my babyyy, x f!Zenin!Naoya's sister! reader, I made up her technique but it's super cool, it's honestly my favourite fic of mine, also updates are every tuesday and friday, very long read, by the time the ending for wifey comes out, nothing special should take 5 hours to read and it's only like a quarter of the way done, I think you'll enjoy it if you liked wifey)

- 44 parts, 4h 49m read, 2 updates/week

gojo's moving castle (x f! sophie! reader, but based on the books and not the movies - the walking scene is included bc I just love it so much, but besides that it's very similar to the books. sukuna is calcifer and megumi is micheal and mei mei is the witch of the waste, and I just love writing this bc howls moving castle is my favourite book so it gives me an excuse to reread it)

- 4 parts, 48m read, 2 updates/month, will end this year

the office (mature and very suggestive, rich! salesman! heir to the gojo empire! satoru x receptionist! reader, they have a coworkers with benefits relationship but satoru is clearly very smitten by her, just unaware of his feelings)

- 3 parts, 20m read, 2 updates/month, will probably end this year, I want to keep it as a quick, enjoyable under two hour read

make the most of it (x f! descendent of sukuna! reader who is assigned to keep an eye on gojo for the elders - eventual arranged marriage trope! as the elders want to make sure you have a gooood eye on him. gojo falls first, y/n falls harder type of thing)

- only 2 short parts so far, slow updates

cupid is so dumb (obv based on the iconic fifty fifty song, greek gods! au, satoru is cupid but hopelessly in love with y/n who is serving a punishment in mortal form. y/n wants to fall in love but satoru can't bring it in himself to shoot his arrows bc he's too in love. originally a oneshot, but I wanted to spread it apart.)

- it's only going to be 5 chapters, 2 updates/month

it wasn't so bad (not really gojo x reader centric, but this will be the eventual ship. y/n goes back in time after everything goes to shit during the manga timeline. she tries to fix the core root of the problem; toji fushiguro. y/n is a zenin again, she's just more interesting when she's a zenin)

-2 updates/month, 18 chapters planned out 

some of my planned, upcoming fanfics:

royalty (zenin! reader again, gojo leaves his family to be with y/n and gives up all his titles, loosely based off the crown in the beginning, and strays off to become its own thing)

- planned to be around 30 chapters, will start posting this once cupid is so dumb is finished

ex-husband (I just rlly enjoy the ex-husband!gojo ideas, so I wanted to write my own little thing for it. basically, gojo is just madly in love with his ex-wife.)

- i'm gonna try and keep this under 20 chapters but it's still in the planning out stages so we'll see