35 - oh;did

"Oh." Gojou looked up at you when your tone changed. "Okay.. Um, how is Oka-san?"

"Is everything"- You hushed Gojou quickly as you nodded with the phone pressed to your ear. Gojou got up, but you simply kept your hand out so he wouldn't try and grab the phone away or listen in.

"Alright, alright. Um, was he sick before?"

"Yes miss, we were told he called to inform you but Gojou Satoru picked up and told him you weren't available."

You narrowed your eyes at Gojou. "He did, did he?" He froze.

"Yes miss. We again offer our condolences."

"Thank you, but is it possible for me to get in contact with my mother. Or just my relatives, would be great."

"We've been told that she is unavailable now. You should be able to contact her tomorrow."

You rubbed your forehead. "Ah, I'm busy then, very busy."

"Is it so important that you ignore your recently widowed mother?"

Your eyes widened, before glaring again, in Gojou's direction but not directed at him. He didn't know that. "You realize you've been forgetting the miss?"

You heard him sigh. "I apologize, miss. I hope you'll be able to comfort the distressed lady soon."

"I hope she'll talk to me even sooner," you answered. "Have a good day."

Before you even brought your phone down to end the call, Gojou looked at you with wide eyes filled with curiosity of the conversation you had. It seemed to go from surprise or disappointment to mad at him, to mad at whoever you were talking to.

You sighed. "I assume you'll know what you did wrong after I tell you," you said, crossing your arms. "Oto-san died."

Gojou's eyes widened even more, this time in shock. Now he realized why your dad had called you in the first place. His eyebrows furrowed in anger, at the thought that you're dad only chose to call you when he was on his death bed, but it disappeared when he realized you wouldn't be feeling the best.

"Are you okay?"

You shrugged. "I feel fine. It kind of makes me feel bad but he was an ass to me my whole life."

"Yes," Gojou nodded, gently taking your hand in his. He edged closer to you, bringing your hand up. He leant down to place a small kiss on the back of your hand, before looking at you. "But you also respected him when you were younger. So, I'm a bit worried."

You leaned forwards to kiss his forehead, smiling as you pulled back. "I'm alright. I'll tell you if I need you."

Gojou leaned forwards his lips brushing against yours lightly, hesitant to kiss you. You quickly closed the gap, pulling at his clothes to bring him closer. Gojou slowly wrapped his arms around your waist, about to squeeze your waist in an effort to comfort you in his hold when the doorbell rang.

He continued kissing down your neck, to make your urge for him be stronger than the need to be a good person and open the door. "Satoru," You sighed, running your hand through his hair as he buried his face in your neck.

When you heard keys jingle, you pulled at his hair. "Sato, they're opening the doo"- You yelped as he quickly hooked his arms under your legs, placing you atop of the counter. He grinned as he captured your lips again, you making no effort to stop it because he was so sure nothing bad would happen.

"Hey yo- oh." You grabbed Gojou's face and pushed it away. As he stuttered over your betrayal, you jumped off the counter. It was Shoko. "No, it's alright," she said, glancing down. "You don't have to stop, I'll be gone in a second, just came to drop off the dog." You groaned, burying your face in your hands. "Or maybe I've ruined the mood."

Gojou smirked cockily, wrapping his arm around your ashamed figure. "Nothing can ruin the mood with the strongest."

"Maybe I'm the first to accomplish it then," Shoko nodded at you, who obviously wanted to melt away. "I mean, look at her."

"She was much worse when"-

"Satoru, I'll kill you!"

Gojou squeezed your shoulder. "You couldn't if you tried, and," he continued explaining to Shoko. "Remember when Getou caught me about to take her virginity?"

"Oh my god!"

"Mhm, I think those were your exact words before he walked in"-

"Sato!" You whined, wanting to dig yourself a hole to jump in.

"That too," he winked. "She kicked my dick."

Shoko grinned obnoxiously. "Did she break it?"

"Oh please," Gojou stood up taller - as if he could be any more- puffing out his chest. "If she seemed so desperate earlier, do you think she did?"

"I wasn't!" Your phone rang again, which was good for you since you had no defense. You picked it up in haste. "Hello?"

"I'm at your door." Your eyes widened, and you quickly brought your phone down to check the caller id. Oh right, your father had just died. "Shit."

That caught the other two's attention, along with Okashi. He was a smart puppy. "Ah, Oka-san!" The one word had Gojou confused. You knew Gojou's parents like the back of your hand. It was because of being a Kamo and also being his wife. You were respectful, afterall. Gojou.. Not so much. So everytime he discovered something about your parents, it went out the other ear.

Shoko, however, knew a thing or two.

She grabbed Gojou by the ear and pulled him to the master bedroom, snapping lightly so Okashi would hurry on over to. You brought your phone back up to your ear. "Sorry, haha-ue, I didn't catch that?"

"I'm outside your door."