29 - shithead; hug

"You know it's too bad for you Kamo!" Gojou bragged as the four of you got of the plane. "You'll miss getting the rare opportunity to see the sexy shirtless strongest sorcerer of all time!"

"Add stupid and shithead to the list," you grumbled quietly, as people stared at you judgmentally. Some people seemed to be staring at Gojou for quite a while. Your head snapped in the direction of where you heard a click, and saw someone quickly hide away their phone. You understood that while Gojou was given immense power, he was also unfairly given great looks, but having pictures taken by random strangers was just borderline creepy.

"Have you ever been to Okinawa, Y/N?" Riko asked.

You nodded. "Once or twice, but I was never allowed to actually do anything. I always had to follow around my family.. not that I'm complaining."

"Because perfect little Kamo doesn't complain,' Gojou mocked. "Didn't you just call me a shithead? I doubt the Kamo's taught you such vulgar words, huh?"

"No, Suguru taught me them." You answered briefly. You then checked the time on your phone before looking back up. "You guys should go off."

"Will Kento and Yu be here soon?" Getou asked. You nodded, and he made sure to pat you on the back. "Alright, don't do anything stupid until Kento gets here."

"You should only ever say that to Yu," you shot back.

"Y/N?" Riko asked, getting your attention. "Will you be at jujutsu high, when we get back or is this..?"

"I should," you smiled, hopeful that it was reassuring. "But if I'm not, make sure to take a few pictures here alright? I wanna make sure you had fun and not just babysit these two."

Riko laughed and ran to you. She wrapped her arms around your torso, and you immediately froze. Gojou covered his mouth, laughs still loud enough to hear, and Getou tried showing you what to do.

You slowly mimicked him, wrapping your arms around her. You made sure to whisper, "I think you're the first person I've ever- um.. Done this with."

Riko pulled back, blushing. "You made it sound so dirty Y/N!"

"I'm sorry!" You bowed slightly, making the other three laugh.

"It's called a hug." Riko smiled at you. "I'm glad I was the first person you've ever hugged."

You smiled as well, knowing this was possibly the last time you'd see her. "Yeah. Me too."

"Hey guys!" You called out to the two first years who you'd just spotted. "Yu! Yu!" You cheered excitedly. "You know what I just learned about?"

"What?" He asked, with the same enthusiasm. Haibara, you had learned from spending a few weeks with him, was quite childish. And he'd been the perfect friend for you in the short time you'd known him.

"I learned what a hug is!" He immediately opened his arms, eyes sparkling. You, knowing what he meant because you know knew what a hug was, wrapped your arms around him. Your adjustment to this was much better than the one to a handshake from years ago.

You backed away from him and turned to Nanami, giving him a curt nod. You and Nanami did talk now and then, but he was too stiff for you. It reminded you too much of your family. Although, more recently, you'd found yourself liking him better, since he had a sense of humor- not that you cared, humor wasn't appreciated by Kamos' after all.

"How was the mission so far, Y/N?" Yu asked as you had nothing much to do.

"The senpais didn't really let me do much," you answered, crossing your arms. "All I did was sit around and watch."

"Oh my god, you got to see them fight up close though! Wasn't that exciting?" Haibara asked excitedly. "What were they like?"

"I'd met Getou before, but I'd never seen him fight.. I think I underestimated him." Your eyebrows furrowed. "Gojou was.. Like a 6 year old in a 17 year olds body."

Haibara laughed. "C'mon Y/N, he isn't that bad."

"I agree with her," Nanami commented, and you gave Haibara the 'ha even Nanami thinks so' look. It was quite smug. "But what was he like fighting wise?"

"I hate to admit it.. But he was strong," you sighed. "For being only a year older than us. If we ever want to get to his level, we have to step up our game."

"I mean, what else did you expect from him?" Nanami said, leaning against the wall. "He's Gojou Satoru, after all."

"You guys really don't like him do you?" Haibara chuckled. "He is Gojou Satoru, but even he worked for his name. His birth shifted the balance of power, and yeah, he had natural talent, but he trains and practices, right? Like the rest of us. So if we do our best, I'm sure we can get to his level!"

You and Nanami stared at him. "You're too optimistic."

He ignored you two and checked his phone, which had just gotten a text. "Oh! It looks like we're staying for one more day!"

This was what they called karma