27 - ugly; soft

Gojou and Getou looked over the star plasma vessel, "You know," you interrupted. "She's not going to take it very well that some ugly teenage boy is carrying her."

Gojou glared at you, but grinned cockily. "You're just jealous that I'm not holding you!" He then looked back down at the girl. "Oh, you're awake."

She immediately slapped Gojou in the face and jumped away. Getou at least muffled his laughs, but you were downright cackling. Getou turned to Riko, with a kind smile, and reassured her. "Hey Riko, don't worry, we're not here to abduct you."

"Liar! You look like a liar!" Riko yelled. "And what's with those bangs?!" You howled in laughter, but then the boys grabbed her by the legs and arms and pulled her. You sent them both a look of pure judgement.

"Please stop!" You turned your head to Kuroi, who was atop of Getou's cursed technique.

Riko looked relived. "Kuroi!"

"My lady. They're our friends, don't worry," she rrassurd.

"What are you riding?" Riko asked her.

"This?" She looked very happy on top of a curse. You hated being near curses for anything other than exorsing them. "It's the bangs guys cursed technique."

"Could you not call me that?!" Getou yelled. But he explained. "Cursed spirit manipulation. Like it implies, I can control cursed spirits I take in."

"She's spunkier than I thought," Gojou commented. "Aren't you going to get all sad because of the merger? And here I was, worried about ya,"

"Ridiculous!" Riko shook her head. "A simple comment from a simpleton." Gojou made a sound of disbelief, but she continued "Listen up! Master Tengen is me, and I am Master Tengen."

"Hey, you havet said anything this whole time," you turned your head to Kuroi. "You're quite quiet. Very different from the rest of us, it seems."

"I try to be," you answered, giving out your hand. "I'm Y/N."

She shook your hand. "I'm glad a girl came along with them. Honestly, they don't seem to be bad, but I'd be much more reassured if Riko was in.. a rational persons care."

"She's in good hands with me then," you smiled.

"Kuroi!" The two of you turned your heads to a distressed looking Riko. "What's the time?!"

"It's still before noon, but perhaps school can"-

"Nonsense!" She yelled. "I'm going!"

You turned to Kuroi again. "I'm taking quite the liking to her y'know?"

Gojou came back from his call with Yaga, clicking his tongue. "Being all soft on her!"

"Don't be like that Satoru," Getou scolded him. "She was saying all that stuff.. But the truth is after the merger, she'll be down below jujutsu high with master Tengen to form the barrier. Friends, family, and everything she holds dear.. She'll no longer be able to see them."

"Let her enjoy herself," you crossed your arms, knowing all that Getou said was true. "That's our mission."

Kuroi bowed towards Getou. "Lady Riko does not have any relations. When she was young, her family was involved in a car accident. Since then, I've been her caretaker. So please, let her at least spend time with her frie"-

"So that makes you her family then," Getou interrupted, grinning widely.

Kuroi blushed. "Yes."

You raised a brow at them both, and Gojou interrupted. "Suguru. How're the surveillance spirits?"

Getou coughed. "Right. I wish I could share their vision like Mei. But if something happens, they'll immediately let me kn"- Getou stopped and tapped Gojou's shoulder, already moving. "Satoru, Y/N, we have to get to Riko right now."