37 - definitely;bread

"You alright?" Gojou asked when he felt you turn around again. You faced him now, and had been twisting and turning the entire night. It was about midnight now.

"I just can't sleep," you muttered, nuzzling your nose into his chest. "I'm not sad or anything."

"D'you think you're upset?"

He felt your breath on his chest when you sighed. "No. More.. shocked? I'm not too sure."

He tightened his grip on you. "Either way.. Sorry you're mom came and bothered you."

"No," you smiled. "Shoko told me what she told you.. And I want you to know that I don't blame you. For how my parents treat me.I brought all that on myself."

"You didn't do anything wrong. I was a big part of it," Gojou whispered. Then he grinned. "I bet I made up for it though, with all the great sex and all."

"Yes, Satoru, I only love you for your body," you replied sarcastically. You wiggled your arm out from Gojou's grip and wrapped it around his waist. "I love you. For everything."
"C'mon, Y/N, I'm not on my deathbed," Gojou smirked. "What are you being all sappy for?"

"Just say it back, you idiot," you laughed.

Gojou kissed the top of your head. "I love you too."

"Alright, honey, you should let go of me now, I'm going to miss my flight," you giggled as Gojou held you in his arms for a hug that had lasted about 6 minutes now. He let go, only to grab your face and share a quick- well, honestly, a long, savoured kiss. But it did seem quick. You pulled away first, but stayed at a length to keep your noses touching. "I love you."

Gojou had his blindfold on, so you couldn't see his eyes, but they held the utmost love for you. "I love you more. Don't overwork yourself."

You squeezed his hand. "It'll be hard not to." You then moved your head to look behind him. "Is Kento not coming?"

"You need to tell him that, do you?"

"Yes.. I guess I'll have to call him then, won't be as reassuring as saying it face to face though." As Gojou felt you pulling at his fingers, biting your lip, he lifted up a hand to hold your face up to look at him.

"It'll be fine," he reassured. "I'll tell him too, for good measure, alright?"

You leaned into his hand. "You make it hard to leave, y'know?"

Gojou grinned. "You don't really have to go, y'know?"

"Because I should spend time with my husband who I already spend majority of my time with, instead of getting rid of curses in a whole entire continent?"

Gojou laughed. "Yes."

"Okay, okay, I really have to go now," you smiled, quickly pecking his lips, having to pull back when he leaned in for more. "I'll give you more when I come back."

"But that's going to take a whole day," he whined.

"But you'll definitely wait," you shot back, starting to walk away.

"Definitely. Don't stay for extra days this time!" He called out, as you got farther.

"I would never!" You blew him a kiss and he cheesily held his heart, stumbling back. You laughed out loud, earning a few odd looks, you could care less about. You had Gojou and that's all that mattered.

He waved to you until you were out of sight. You definitely looked lovesick to onlookers, and couldn't even suppress your huge grin into a normal one. You ran a hand over your face to try and make it go away - it didn't work- before reaching in your pocket for your phone.

Nanami didn't answer your calls, making you frown, but you assumed he was just busy. It was Halloween after all, and with Gojou disobeying orders and going to send you off, he was probably busy with handling curses.

Instead, you decided to text him. Look who's the irresponsible one now, not answering my calls. Don't overwork yourself today though! I better see you all energized for me tomorrow, I'm the one who should be exhausted. Anyways, I love you! DON'T DIE ON ME. All caps cause I didn't get to say it to your face sry I know you don't like it!

You were on the plane when he messaged back. Love you too. I haven't been to the bread store I really like in a while. We should go together tomorrow, I don't care if you'll be tired.