understanding; beauty

Tw; post abortion symptoms

"I.. you know now, right?"

Gojou moved away from you and hopped on the end of the hospital bed. "Mm? Know what?" Oh. So that's what he was going to be like.

"Well, I ended up smoking. Too much."

Gojou's face was directed towards you, and you imagine he had his eyes narrowed at you, annoyed. "Can you just tell me? I don't want to be wrong and.."

You sighed, realizing you were shaking. "You're right. I'm.. you know."

"What?" You shot him a look of disbelief. He put his hands up in defense of himself. "I'm sorry, I need you to tell me properly. Just to be sure."

"I-I'm.." You forced a small smile. "I'm pregnant."

Gojou didn't say anything and reached his hand out to hover over your stomach. You wanted to take his hand and let him touch, but you realized you shouldn't get his hopes up about being intimate with this kid. "Satoru."

"I know. We can't."

You nodded, agreeing. "So, we agree?"

He slipped his blindfold off and you saw the hopeful look in his eyes. "When I kill the higher ups though.. Then could we?"

You licked your lips, letting your teeth graze the bottom lip as you were in thought, despite being very sure of your answer. You smiled, this time genuinely. "Yeah. Definitely, yeah. For now though.. I'm okay with raising the other kid-"

Oh yes. Itadori was.. Gone. Because of you. Gojou saw your face fall, the smile quickly dropping immediately, and he reached out to put his hand behind your head, bringing your closer, pressing a kiss to his forehead before letting you cry in his lap.

 Gojou saw your face fall, the smile quickly dropping immediately, and he reached out to put his hand behind your head, bringing your closer, pressing a kiss to his forehead before letting you cry in his lap

"Y/N? Will you come out?"

You had locked yourself in the bathroom since you came back. "Just.. just give me a minute." You answered, on your knees, at the door and holding onto the handle, hands shaking.

You tried to blink the tears away, but they just wouldn't go. On the other side, Gojou sighed but didn't say anything. You'd been asking for a minute for about 30 minutes.

Shoko had told him you'd probably feel overwhelmed for a bit but that most overcome the major feelings after a while. He didn't care if it would take a while or more; he just wanted to help. And he knew it would take time so he was ready to give you as much time as he could. But stressing wasn't good for you. You had to rest.

"Y/N," he called again, slowly moving the door handle. "Come on sweetheart, I want to see you before I have to go."

"Are you.. Where? Are you going?" You asked, hesitantly.

Gojou knew you knew where he was going. He also knew telling you would make you even more stressed. "Just to get some things for you. Ieiri said you might be bleeding a lot for weeks, so I'm going to get you those really thick diapers."

"Pads, honey," you corrected, letting out a laugh in the form of air out of your nose. "Pads."

"Yes, pads," he answered, smiling. "I'll get the right ones, of course, I'm the greatest sorcerer."

You humored him. "Of course you are, I never doubted you for a second."

The small conversation was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "Who is it?" You asked softly.

"It's just Utahime I'm sure," he answered. "Can I see your beautiful face before I go, or are you going to leave me hanging?"

"I would," you replied. "But my face is all ugly."

"Nonsense." He easily unlocked the locked door and swung it open, lucky you weren't in the range to get hit by the door. Gojou looked at you for barely a moment, taking in the messy out of place hair, the red, puffy eyes, the tear stained cheeks, the slightly running nose, the chapped, bitten up lips, that were parted in shock because he had come inside, that he quickly placed on his before saying. "You're a liar. You're the most beautiful person I know.."

You smiled. "Thank yo"-

"Besides myself of course."